Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only "lingerie" works.
The other 2 "indian suit" and "palazzo" dun have.
Buggy

Cpitalfarmer

Reaction score
Hi all, I have some spare Qoo10 GiftCards (Transfer to QMoney) for sale at a discounted rate. PM me if interested thanks.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have some spare Qoo10 GiftCards (Transfer to QMoney) for sale at a discounted rate. PM me if interested thanks.

FYI, you cant transfer qmoney to other account. It will take a lot of trust for a stranger to trust that you will buy their stuff at the discounted price.

noangel7

Reaction score
Hi Gurus, need your help... I bought 3 gift cards in April and slowly reloaded my account when I needed to buy something.
Just realised that 1 expired in late Sep.
Is there anything I can do? Like contact Qoo10 to reinstate it? Really my bad that I overlooked the expiry date :(

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Gurus, need your help... I bought 3 gift cards in April and slowly reloaded my account when I needed to buy something.
Is there anything I can do? Like contact Qoo10 to reinstate it? Really my bad that I overlooked the expiry date :(

Buy something and sell it carousel at discounted price. this will help u recoup your gift card.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jPkE6Wq.jpg

Now, this message means keep refreshing like an idiot or :s11:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its in their t&c that there is an expiry date for giftcard and they are unable to reinstate it for whatever reasons given.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.