Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiHeiHei

Master Member
Reaction score
United got a lucky goal. For the whole first half, United hardly attack and got peg back at own half. Sack OGS and sell Pogba.

idk what game you watching..

anyway first half quite lucky not to concede.. lindelof need to toughen up like tuanzebe

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mane is no pushover, bulked up in recent years.. but for a centre half, Lindelof ought to have done better. Not the first time it's happened :(

His fourth season already. I think he’s a good thinking defender but he’s so easy to makan physically. Reminded me of Vidic’s first six months at the club but he toughened up quickly

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Lindelof last season was good. This season dunno wtf happened to him. Every game feels like he will do a smalling/jones moment

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
We may not last 2h at the rate we playing. Rashford may hurt his muscles at the rate he is running and cheonging. There was a game I rmb he also run alot and injured his thigh?

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We may not last 2h at the rate we playing. Rashford may hurt his muscles at the rate he is running and cheonging. There was a game I rmb he also run alot and injured his thigh?

That game a lot injury..

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
I seriously don’t know why he’s even playing, much less starting.

At the position he is playing, when Pogba is fit, he will be replaced. But he set the tone that we are out to fight today.

The crowd is fully behind this team.. Remarkable given the recent run of result.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the position he is playing, when Pogba is fit, he will be replaced. But he set the tone that we are out to fight today.

The crowd is fully behind this team.. Remarkable given the recent run of result.
Second that.. I feel he played better there instead of wing

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe it's Liverpool, so not playing 2 deep midfielders today can work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.