Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously, was expecting the worst. But good game. We should have held it out.

Credits to AWB first game back.
AP for fully committed game.
Fred kept some of the passing going really well in the first half with one touches...

We blocked their 18 straight win!

genesis113

Master Member
Reaction score
It's a 'best' result I could expect before the game, but it's disappointed as the goal conceded in such manner bcos we kept letting pool feel-free to cross. Theere were many cross attempts being let go before the equaliser. Its really shocking defending.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well at least we stop their winning run but clearly they are better than us

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Because we always play super ***** deep and narrow in 2h. Always. How many times have seen such play from United lead to us concede goals?????? Even non football fan see liao also know sooner or later pool will score.

It's a 'best' result I could expect before the game, but it's disappointed as the goal conceded in such manner bcos we kept letting pool feel-free to cross. Theere were many cross attempts being let go before the equaliser. Its really shocking defending.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martial shd came in for Fred not Rashford
We played so different after Rashford is off

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
martial look unfit he could not make any impact ole should not take rashford off

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Even when rashford is on, 2h our game play is only hoot long ball up for him chase. And the last time we did that, we lost the game and rashford went off injured while chasing a long ball

Martial shd came in for Fred not Rashford
We played so different after Rashford is off

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a good point to deny Pool 17-match winning run
a bad result coz it does neither give the players the turning point in the season they much needed had we won nor caused us to sink faster in dire straits
so now it comes to Europa league, and then Norwich which i honestly is going to be yet another difficult game to watch as we coming back from a long journey midweek
i think we could be in bottom 3 come next week
but still, this team seems to need play against Pool Chelsea Arsenal to wake up their idea
i’m fearful ... my crystal
ball is foggy !

Last edited:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Disappointed we didn't hold it out but no complaint about the result given how poor we were lately. Hopefully this give some breathing space to OGS, four consecutive away games next, god bless us.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disappointed we didn't hold it out but no complaint about the result given how poor we were lately. Hopefully this give some breathing space to OGS, four consecutive away games next, god bless us.

we need to win games draw is useless to us

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we have to buy in jan if people are happy with the draw you are all setting expectation low we are still a mess relegation dogfight terrible situation to be in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.