Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gutted we let that goal slip to those scouse bast@rds. We could have just held on a little while more and see it out. What and who was Rojo marking there? Where got people let the ball run across your ownself in your own box one? Really amateurish defending

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gutted we let that goal slip to those scouse bast@rds. We could have just held on a little while more and see it out. What and who was Rojo marking there? Where got people let the ball run across your ownself in your own box one? Really amateurish defending

More gutted that we didn't lose..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8pi67n4.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho: "Ole & United after such fantastic effort will be disappointed with one mistake & two points that they lost. I asked for heart, they had more than that. They stuck to the game plan. If i were Ole, I'd be proud & frustrated because the boys gave everything.”

Sky Sports: “Jose, Klopp seems to be unhappy with his team's performance but more unhappy at the approach from United”

Jose: “Yes, that’s because he has never beaten United at Old Trafford. He doesn’t like the menu. He wanted meat, and he got fish.”

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rojo rushed forward and watched the ball go pass him

Young was just watching Lallana stroll pass him den act like it's somebody else's fault when he scored

other than the lapses from the usual suspects that we already know are not good enough, it was a pretty ok performance given our recent form.

hope we can continue not playing 2 deep midfielders
Ashley Young's fault for the goal... then he point point point again :s8:

Last edited:

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ashley Young's fault for the goal... then he point point point again :s8:

i watched the last 30 minutes and frankly speaking, young was all right until that final 10 minutes.

he had a lapse of concentration, probably thinking that all the 3 previous crosses liverpool didn't connect so this one don't waste energy to run another 2-3 metres.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually this Young slamming thingy started shortly since he joined United iirc (i was still pretty much active then)
it’s only gotten worse now
given his age, and the years of service ... i think it’s a tad unfair
he’s been a great servant and probably given the club’s captaincy the target board on his back has been enlarged as well
i wonder how many of us if in his shoes at his age ... can and willing ... to put your body on the line each time you’re picked to start ... run up and down ... take hits, dishes out strong tackles, and gets flak all the time (from your own fans) ?
maybe it’s better he too gets sidelined with injuries at this crucial time when we do not have Shaw ...
maybe it would have been ideal had both of them got injured at the same time ...
so that we could in a sense appreciate him a little more instead of Young & Rojo to a certain extent

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night’s match, 1st half was refreshing
coz Ole switched formations and had a game plan
2nd half, oh boy ... back to our recent self
no creativity, no spark
After Pool equalised, Ole’s look is the same as he had in previous months
a worried man ... not one of whom who knows his job is secured (hence i don’t understand .... coz this kinda stress will rub down onto the players)
he’s only positive when he’s doing interviews ... but on the sidelines, he isn’t when he needs to be no matter how hard it might seem
job is secured, stay positive, experiment more, u got nothing to lose ... and everything to lose if u stick to same tactics and gets the sack eventually and lament what it would be had u do this and do that but never did try

this team can only play against the other big 5
we play on the break ... and that’s provided we are still in the game
once we go 2 down, the wheels comes apart

when we play against any of the other 14 teams, that’s when it gets stale
when we have to take the initiative to break down the teams instead of counterattacking them
it is then we find ourselves being counterattacked and becomes even more dire in our search for the equaliser

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
I think Young should have the decency to retire now like what Gary Neville did.

Obviously he's not up to the standards anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.