Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

makingfriends

Reaction score
Share the video link leh? I never see before. Thanks

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

i saw it in FB quite sometime back.
maybe u youtube on it... sorry...i cun locate it...

sebei bo liao clip...this boss keep playing staff and people coz he rich...than every sick move, he see his rolex....coz it show his status...
the clip is sebei bo liao sebei jiao...but we like to see such jiao clip...do we...hahaha

makingfriends

Reaction score
Rolex margins to AD is about 20 - 35% (cant rem exactly).

Its a chicken and egg issue like I mention earlier. If you want your SS professional models faster; buy more watches w/o discount or buy large quantities or various brands - i.e. 1 of the grey dealer I talk to mention buy an RM and get to purchase a SS white Daytona.

RM is another brand that does not allow AD to offer discount so the SS Daytona is a form of 'discount'

agreed...i got other brands from AD before...than gotten DJ afterwhich, i ask for a sub...they ping me weeks later.

Last edited:

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex margins to AD is about 20 - 35% (cant rem exactly).

Its a chicken and egg issue like I mention earlier. If you want your SS professional models faster; buy more watches w/o discount or buy large quantities or various brands - i.e. 1 of the grey dealer I talk to mention buy an RM and get to purchase a SS white Daytona.

RM is another brand that does not allow AD to offer discount so the SS Daytona is a form of 'discount'

That can be an idea. Buy RM so that can get rolex .

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also have a thick wrist bro. Matches my body contours that's why. DJ on me is like a small kids watch.

u tried deep sea before?

its really thick, even i find it thick and heavy, no joke bro.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WA...U buy 1 DJ put Q for so many...hahahaa...good luck.

just put lor no harm mah, im not in a hurry also i told her.. relax got just call me. those hulk/batman probably need longer waiting time so i put rather than no put, no lose anything.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just put lor no harm mah, im not in a hurry also i told her.. relax got just call me. those hulk/batman probably need longer waiting time so i put rather than no put, no lose anything.

means waiting list is legit de ar???

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agreed...tats why my 1st is IWC...although no resale value but i still prefer it over my rolex.
rolex was never on my wanted list...but heck...everyone chase, i chase for 1 also...hahaa

its our money why care abt what others say when there's no resale value. there's no loss if there's no sale of watches.

they say buy those that can flip, who dunno? :o

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven’t tried. No such luxury.

Thick I don’t mind but heavy, hmmm

no need luxury to try. just checkout carousell which reseller have dssd, go down and try then at least u know if it suits u.

jurong east got couple of resellers, athena and kbluxury. previously i went down and tried the dssd, then i strike that option off. sd43 will be the better option.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never thought of getting used watch so never try.

The sea dweller also very nice. Easier to get from AD?
no need luxury to try. just checkout carousell which reseller have dssd, go down and try then at least u know if it suits u.

jurong east got couple of resellers, athena and kbluxury. previously i went down and tried the dssd, then i strike that option off. sd43 will be the better option.

Last edited:

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
learn from Malaysians juz buy a few tudors and pretend ask frens to buy Tudor also then one ss sports rolex will be given

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never thought of getting used watch so never try.

The sea dweller also very nice. Easier to get from AD?

sd43 very hard, almost no chance if no buying history.

i mean now u passby any resellers shop just go in and try if they have the dssd, have a feel of the actual watch.

makingfriends

Reaction score
Haven’t tried. No such luxury.

Thick I don’t mind but heavy, hmmm

boss...thick sure heavy leh...stainless steel leh...not Styrofoam leh...hahaha
its really heavy...if u wan train ur wrist muscle...go ahead lor...hahaha...try on before last time...i pass...

Last edited:

makingfriends

Reaction score
its our money why care abt what others say when there's no resale value. there's no loss if there's no sale of watches.

they say buy those that can flip, who dunno? :o

ya lor...i buy wat i like...i have no intention to sell...
people think too much...if one buy watch to flip...i think go buy stock flip better...faster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.