Going JB Deepavali weekend.

perfectlight

Reaction score
Um i was planning to go with my friends to JB by woodlands Causeway this Saturday morning and return at night . Um what time would be recommend since it will be super jam, what time would be less jam. Do i go super early or what time, any tips on going and coming out. It has being 5years since i went jb. Thanks in advance

fadefade

Reaction score
Um i was planning to go with my friends to JB by woodlands Causeway this Saturday morning and return at night . Um what time would be recommend since it will be super jam, what time would be less jam. Do i go super early or what time, any tips on going and coming out. It has being 5years since i went jb. Thanks in advance

take public bus avoid drive in... human jammed can last for 4 hours... good luck...

limchooc

Reaction score

IMO, bad timing to go JB during public holiday that is celebrated both in Singapore and Malaysia. You will stuck in the terrible jam for hours, unless you go in very early like before 5 am and return very late like after 2 am in the morning.

If you must go, best is to check the traffic condition on LTA web site and google map before making the move.

Last edited:

perfectlight

Reaction score
I will be taking the bus in, not driving in so. Just worried the custom queue. More suggestion thanks

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how well you prepare, sure jam for both car and human. Normal weekend will jam about 30 mins - 1hr. Expect at least 3hrs bah.
Fri evening to sat noon, should be high traffic.

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how well you prepare, sure jam for both car and human. Normal weekend will jam about 30 mins - 1hr. Expect at least 3hrs bah.
Fri evening to sat noon, should be high traffic.

I went in last weekend, left house at 9am, reach Woodlands area around 9.30, jam for a total of 5 hours, 2 hours on BKE/Woodlands road near Micron building/factory, until the ICA. 1 hour in SG ICA, coz ** Malaysian cars are selfish and dun let us filter out, they literally stick to the backside of the car in front.

Then another 1.5 hours on the causeway and 30 mins at JB custom.

Spidie

Reaction score
I plan to go in on Sunday and come out on Monday morning. You drive or take public transport. ?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went in last weekend, left house at 9am, reach Woodlands area around 9.30, jam for a total of 5 hours, 2 hours on BKE/Woodlands road near Micron building/factory, until the ICA. 1 hour in SG ICA, coz ** Malaysian cars are selfish and dun let us filter out, they literally stick to the backside of the car in front.

Wow so jialat :eek: Last weekend I take CW7 bus, only jam 30mins heng ah. Sunday afternoon also take CW bus very smooth.

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow so jialat :eek: Last weekend I take CW7 bus, only jam 30mins heng ah. Sunday afternoon also take CW bus very smooth.

Saturday midnight we drive out also jam 1 hour at Malaysian side, we drove out at 12:30am, reach SG 2am.

Whole day radio was making announcement that there is a traffic backflow from JB side

chocobelle

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

we reached woodlands at 1:15pm last Sat & waited for 2hrs to reach SG custom & another 1.5hrs to reach JB custom. so many cars didn't bother to queue & drove up the motorcycle lane & cut in before SG custom. I wonder why our mata dun position themselves there to catch these queue cutters & errant drivers :(

Aaron_soh80

Banned
Reaction score

The most dangerous time is the safest. Cos everyone will thought will jam and wait later..

LuckyGoHappy

Reaction score
be prepare to Q at least 2 - 3 hours @ JB customs.. it is pretty normal for the long wait for long weekend.. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.