Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to the Rolex boutique at marina Square and a sales person told me that do not take in waiting or interest list.

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why are you guys talking like they don’t sell Daytona Sub GMTs anymore?

I just walk in and they got everything.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously mai dream of getting them at retail without prior purchase.

someone i know spent 25k with cortina on a non-rolex watch.
so he ask what does it take to get a pepsi from the SA.
SA say, buy a Moser watch (which they recently acquired the dealership) and can bundle with a pepsi.
my friend pondered for a day or two, told the SA, it's a go.
but prior the purchase, SA have to ask GM or someone higher up for approval.
got rejected outright.

maybe a pepsi is far fetched but then again, amounting to 50k as a non-rolex purchase, still cant get you anything.

a friend of mine offered to buy 5-6 ladies datejust two tone with diamonds (almost 100k)on the dial and ask for 10% discount + a ceramic daytona as a bundle
the SA say no way that's going to happen. no need ask GM, straight away reject.

so if you think this method works, think again (that was earlier this year, things might change, try your luck if you're prepared to drop 100k)

whine whine whine no use. u want it at retail, buy something to start an account. it would be better if its a non-rolex.

if cannot afford to buy something else to support the AD. suck it up and buy it at reseller prices.
not that i am condoning the reseller market but demand and supply is at play.
same goes for every other commodities out there.

all else fails, choose another brand. don't like? save your cash then.
throw your cash at AD no use, everyday someone like you is waving their cash at them.

welcome to the real world, nobody is going to give you on a silver platter (especially when everyone is asking for the same model you're asking for. there's only so many that can go around each year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.