[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No shiny Yamask for me but at least got this.

ZGO8fZv.png

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It is such a chore to even begin clearing the storage of unwanted Legendaries and Mythicals. :s22:

zensushi

Reaction score
aVpMr34.jpg

I think Squirtle gets the nicest headgear. That top hat is class. :)

& this is the best-looking Pikachu to date! :s13:

zensushi

Reaction score
It is such a chore to even begin clearing the storage of unwanted Legendaries and Mythicals. :s22:

I dump Meltan through the Nintendo Switch. Still 2 candies per transfer, but get to select multiple Pokémon.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The inconsistency in Niantic's implementation of costume and mythical Pokemon is baffling. The new costumed starters can be deleted without confirmation unlike the other "event" Pokemon. And why can't you trade Darkrai when you can trade meltan since both are also mythical?:vijayadmin:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How many of u are having a hard time getting Unova stone? I didn't even get it from the weekly research rewards. :s22:

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knowing Niantic, they are going to make it easier to get in the future. Be patient can liao

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Knowing Niantic, they are going to make it easier to get in the future. Be patient can liao

They should at least make the weekly rewards give the stone guaranteed, the rest of the methods can wait. :o

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what are the method to get the new stone? Other than the 7 day break through? Can battling team leader or friend give you stone? What about the 7th day spin streak?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So what are the method to get the new stone? Other than the 7 day break through? Can battling team leader or friend give you stone? What about the 7th day spin streak?

Currently only 7th day research breakthrough only, and it is not guaranteed.

Battling and 7th day spin streak still doesn't give the stone, only Sinnoh stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.