Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If play store don’t support then is only MIUI 11 on android pie

9dTHxpS.jpg

limz777

Reaction score
manual updated , now fingerprint sensor like cant work when display is off to unlock phone , work only when phone is on by power button , need to do a factory reset ?

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manual updated , now fingerprint sensor like not responsive and sometime dont work , need to do a factory reset ?

I also got same problem.. Reboot seem to solve the problem.. Re enable finger print also

limz777

Reaction score
I also got same problem.. Reboot seem to solve the problem.. Re enable finger print also

perhaps mine didnt do a clean install, reboot , re register ,still the same ,anyway i just send the fault to their feedback and service ,hopefully they solved it

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm... funny sia:s22: wat yr playstore version?? mine is 15.4.17-all

ok after i find the latest version to install is dark mode now lol

Should be automatically updated because I only installed once when I first got my phone

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After updating to miui 11 on my k20 pro cn rom, my ocbc banking app fails.

It says my Phone has potential security risk and access to banking app is Limited

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After updating to miui 11 on my k20 pro cn rom, my ocbc banking app fails.

It says my Phone has potential security risk and access to banking app is Limited

Due to Samsung issue.. Some banking app need to redo. So far mine standard char one need.. Citi and dbs dun need

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to Samsung issue.. Some banking app need to redo. So far mine standard char one need.. Citi and dbs dun need
no. it not that.

Its after updating to miui 11 then the ocbc app doesnt allow me to work with k20 pro

i switch to my samsung note 8 and it works

limz777

Reaction score
hmm... funny sia:s22: wat yr playstore version?? mine is 15.4.17-all

ok after i find the latest version to install is dark mode now lol

same here , i need to manual side load play store , whats odd is the one at mi app store is not latest google play store, thats why there is no dark mode , currently on 17.1.16 ver

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.