[Software Update] iOS 13.1.X (13.1.3 Released 15/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scary. Without Steve around, quality drop. So for on 13.1 & I think no issue.....touch wood.

I think all these software issues in major iOS releases stem from the introduction of iOS 7 in 2013. Honestly, the experience has been a hit and miss since then. They fix a few bugs here and there but another dozen of bugs pop out.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s been 8 years since Job’s death.

Apple has flourished under Tim Cook’s reign, in terms of company valuation etc.

It isn’t really fair to say that Jobs = Apple and that Apple =/= Apple without Jobs.

What I can say is that Jobs is the CEO consumers want, as he is more product/innovation oriented whereas Jobs is the CEO shareholders want, as he is more profit oriented.

Cook has made everyone at Apple richer. He made sure everyone, the consumers, has a favourite Apple product that they can buy.

If Jobs were still around, I doubt we will have a fragmented lineup in the products such as the iPhones, iPads and the Macs.

Just my opinion.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will just say
Steve Job is Apple.
Apple is NOT Apple.
Or.....Apple is NOT Apple without Steve Job
:D

I think Tim Cook did a very good job at handling Apple. Steve has his own ways of Apple and Tim also has his own ways of Apple.

Having said this, I have no Apple products under Steve. I like the current lineup that Tim does.

The products are still of very high quality. iOS has still been great over Android (ex-Android user of 9 years). macOS is even better over Windows (ex-Windows user of 15 years. Formally Microsoft Student Partner as well).

There are practically no close competition for the iPad and Apple Watch (although I have moved on to dress watches now).

Also, as a developer, Apple under Tim is more open towards developers where Steve is more closed on that.

Last edited:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing is pretty definite...well, at least in this universe

No Steve Job = No Apple = No iPhone.

Nuff said

p/s Are you looking at your iPhone right now :D

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
After update to iOS 13,I cannot answer any call..I can dial but I cannot hear any tone and the receiver cannot hear mi at all

Anyone experiencing this?

i have the same issue as u....just had an online chat with apple support...

they suggested doing a restore via itunes...

after the restore if problem still persisted...the support says it would be a software issue

Reaction score
i have the same issue as u....just had an online chat with apple support...

they suggested doing a restore via itunes...

after the restore if problem still persisted...the support says it would be a software issue

Mine was resolved after I did a factory reset on the phone...

Initially after the factory reset, it is still not working...I almost gave up but suddenly my phone recovers when I knocked off

Oh ya...I called Apple support too and log a ticket on this issue...

Hopes ur phone will be working soon too

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Garmin not working...cannot sync to watch.
Thinkware wifi link not working...

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
Mine was resolved after I did a factory reset on the phone...

Initially after the factory reset, it is still not working...I almost gave up but suddenly my phone recovers when I knocked off

Oh ya...I called Apple support too and log a ticket on this issue...

Hopes ur phone will be working soon too

great to know that...mine still facing the same issue...cannot hear any audio after the call went through and receiver cant hear mi too...

triangleman

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing gps issues on iphone 11 after upgrade to 13.1.3? Accuracy radius seems to be quite big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.