Reaction score
dj for hump hump day.

Z8UEM2Ur.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Explorer Wednesday
4yA9LExl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to buy an Orient watch, good discount so below 300SGD.....most important to me was the color (never owned a burgundy dial + black bezel watch before, also having sapphire crystal instead of mineral glass is a big factor for me.
UI7fGnD.jpg

While I was there, the Ball Bicentennial caught my eyes, so decided to snag it as well (though the shop offered to take back the Orient and its price credited to me for the Ball purchase), it looks great in 'person'.
ueUUPLK.jpg

tTqoxGO.jpg

Edit - I can't say about the mechanism, but the exterior build quality of the Orient is pretty damn good, liking it a lot!

Last edited:

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
although rolex resale value is there
but who u selling to?
pawnshops? reckon they’ll low ball u.
direct to user tru carousell? how often ppl buy 10k watch tru carousel?:s22:

ahhh.. the ignorant... alot of indo, thai, etc rich SEA buddies prowling SG carousell for watches one.. property is being transacted through carousell, i sold my car there before also... catch up with the world brudder!

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to buy an Orient watch, good discount so below 300SGD.....most important to me was the color (never owned a burgundy dial + black bezel watch before, also having sapphire crystal instead of mineral glass is a big factor for me.
UI7fGnD.jpg

While I was there, the Ball Bicentennial caught my eyes, so decided to snag it as well (though the shop offered to take back the Orient and its price credited to me for the Ball purchase), it looks great in 'person'.
ueUUPLK.jpg

tTqoxGO.jpg

Edit - I can't say about the mechanism, but the exterior build quality of the Orient is pretty damn good, liking it a lot!

congrats on your purchase!

ecan07

Reaction score
wow very nice! Both of them!

UI7fGnD.jpg

ueUUPLK.jpg

tTqoxGO.jpg

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
UI7fGnD.jpg

ueUUPLK.jpg

tTqoxGO.jpg

Congrats! From Gnomon ah? Ang kong kong sio

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow this year my love for watch took a dip.
Instead bought some luxury/limited edition sneaker and streetwear.

Next year I'll be back for more watches. x-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.