Reaction score
JkTVVXol.png

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nVFy3Iel.jpg

Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
currently using this same warchface too.. got most of my md watch faces for free since there's this YouTuber who is always giving free Samsung store Coupons when MD releases new watchfaces.

strap is the black elite silicone strap with orange back from Barton's watch straps.

qKosihc.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Last edited:

KB1999

Reaction score
Anyone using StarHub numbershare for the watch here?
Still cant connect.... after subscribing to numbershare and receiving the sms, the watch should be connected already right?

dont know whats the issue is it the watch or starhub...

samsungXP

Reaction score
why when my galaxy watch connect to phone and use my watch to make call but my phone also follow make call

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why when my galaxy watch connect to phone and use my watch to make call but my phone also follow make call

huh.. isn't that supposed to be the way it is for Bluetooth models? your watch is basically acting like a Bluetooth mic and receiver for you phone the is actually transmitting the call..

unless you are using a LTE model with a Sim card inside.

earthtk

Reaction score
Do you guys restart your watch regularly? I find my watch very lag. Randomly my Spotify will just force close.. I only installed Spotify, not even custom faces.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

samsungXP

Reaction score
huh.. isn't that supposed to be the way it is for Bluetooth models? your watch is basically acting like a Bluetooth mic and receiver for you phone the is actually transmitting the call..

unless you are using a LTE model with a Sim card inside.

not happen when connect to my P30 before

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun talk ****

what you mean? this is all along how the galaxy watch and samsung works when you make a call. you everyday post all those useless photos which nobody really give a **** but don't even know how the phone and watch actually behaves when making a call? then proceeds to compare it with a P30?

dasreich

Reaction score
UPDATE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH

Hi,

Just sharing my experience

For those who had purchased the Korean version and unable to update to latest version this is what I did.

Was frustrated with the watch apps not being able to update. Was on R800XXU1CSD7 and changed CSC to XSP.

1. You need to change your CSC back to KOO
2. It will reinstall original firmware it came with and update to R800XXU1CSD7
2. After this is done, you can update to R800XXU1CSE1 and then R800XXU1CSG4.
3. Once completed, change your CSC back to XSP and re-pair your watch to you phone, the apps should be able to update now.

Hope this helps you guys with it, if there is a new update later, i would hope it just updates without any need to do all the steps again.

Cheers

WhenTheTimeComes

Reaction score
How come Smasung Watch can answer whatsapp or Line app call with iPhone but not with samsung phone? Any advise? I tried with iphone I can answer but not with my samsung phone

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come Smasung Watch can answer whatsapp or Line app call with iPhone but not with samsung phone? Any advise? I tried with iphone I can answer but not with my samsung phone
Not android issue..its whatapps app issue then..

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.