Difference in Big 4 and small audit firm - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaa123

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the starting salary for corporate advisory role in BDO and valuation role in mazaars for a fresh grad?

Seraphyel

Reaction score
Hello anyone received offer from blue and orange consulting already? Went for interview last week for orange and 2 weeks ago for blue. Have yet to got any emails. Or will they call? Thanks.

Siaolangkeng

Reaction score
Hello anyone received offer from blue and orange consulting already? Went for interview last week for orange and 2 weeks ago for blue. Have yet to got any emails. Or will they call? Thanks.

My friend got blue consulting. Another got orange consulting offer. If I'm not wrong no calls, they emailed the offer right away

idonthaveausername

Reaction score
Hello! I would like to ask if any of you guys have experience in Risk advisory and what are the career prospects for internal audit. And also how it compares with external audit.

helpless_boy

Reaction score
Hello! I would like to ask if any of you guys have experience in Risk advisory and what are the career prospects for internal audit. And also how it compares with external audit.
If u start from internal audit, it'll be hard to move out to external audit or other finance roles. If you start from external audit, you can move into other roles more easily, including internal audit.

Sent from Samsung SM-C710F using GAGT

Seraphyel

Reaction score
Just got rejected by orange consulting....

Anyone had success stories of re-applying and getting in? Really appreciate any advice!

Easygame

Reaction score
Payscale

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times. Anyone can share what is the pay scale like for an auditor in big 4 firms? cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.