Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

makingfriends

Reaction score
Wife also have the idea saying maybe Swiss is cheaper since it is made in Swiss..lol...

Swiss is one of the place we would like to visit, maybe will ask my HD kakis to organise another road trip in the near future, they flew to Frankfurt, stay at one of the German friend's winery farm, then rode to Switzerland > Italy > France > Spain, ended in Gibraltar.

wa kao! so many countries...u need a 1~2 months to be fruitful trip, if not touch and go...
seem u retired liao eh? good for u...

well not necessary made in Swiss, buy in Swiss cheaper...
coz my 1st watch is IWC...i got it in SG years back...at abt 14k...
than later i went Swiss for a holiday...check out the IWC AD...factor in all discount and VAT rebate...they are abt 16k, if i rem...than for F i buy from there...hahaha

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh...i juz add a .jpg , ok...
i have a small collection nia...slowly buy when got spare cash...hehehee
RMc3l4K.jpg

i not like u...take ur pix so nice angle...i juz snap in my winder box...

your watch nice can already, pic nice no use. :s13:

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These 2 super easy to get pls. Saw it in one of bkk AD no need pwp or premium. Just straight off retail can get. Also have half gold submariners as well as sea dweller and air king.

Sg AD just go queue. If have any purchase history 3 months wait sure can get this YM le. My friend got one on the spot and the smaller one for the wife after 3 month wait to make a pair of couple watch. Even grey not selling this YM for too much premium wat...

any hope of getting these two model from AD? Work all my life and would like to own at least one Rolex for me & for wife.

https://www.rolex.com/watches/yacht-master/m126622-0001.html

YACHT-MASTER 40

https://www.rolex.com/watches/yacht-master/m268622-0002.html

YACHT-MASTER 37

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These 2 super easy to get pls. Saw it in one of bkk AD no need pwp or premium. Just straight off retail can get. Also have half gold submariners as well as sea dweller and air king.

Sg AD just go queue. If have any purchase history 3 months wait sure can get this YM le. My friend got one on the spot and the smaller one for the wife after 3 month wait to make a pair of couple watch. Even grey not selling this YM for too much premium wat...

I hear yatch master least popular , don’t know why.

I find the blue face + red second hand Chio

Vtim

Reaction score
wa kao! so many countries...u need a 1~2 months to be fruitful trip, if not touch and go...
seem u retired liao eh? good for u...

well not necessary made in Swiss, buy in Swiss cheaper...
coz my 1st watch is IWC...i got it in SG years back...at abt 14k...
than later i went Swiss for a holiday...check out the IWC AD...factor in all discount and VAT rebate...they are abt 16k, if i rem...than for F i buy from there...hahaha

yeah, I think they tookj about 1mth to ride, well as bikers, it is the journey that counts, so once sun is up they ride until sun down.

I not yet retired, SG how to retire, garhment say must work until 65 and maybe after election say must work until 75..hahaha.. will work until company give golden handshake (hopefully). So maybe after handshake then my part time job will be full time job.

Ok, will slowly hunt for them.

Vtim

Reaction score

oh, that's good to hear, wife & I will be going to BKK somewhere after CNY, will drop by to take a look, which are the AD in BKK?

actually I quite like the SD & DSSD cos it is 43mm.

eric16

Reaction score
The only AD I know in BKK which have limited (1 or 2) sports model avail on shelf is the one at Siam Paragon. And always it disappears very quickly.

The rest of the ADs have their own wait list. And a AD at Erawan mall offers sports model on short wait list if u spend $2m baht, $6m baht if u want the SS Daytona.

And lastly, the price of Rolex in BKK is highest around the world. The no date Submariner in BKK AD is same price at Grey prices here in SG.

Just some insight after visiting the ADs in Bangkok.

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
siam paragon and there's one outside siam discovery. Erawan one no need try...it's by cortina hahaha

oh, that's good to hear, wife & I will be going to BKK somewhere after CNY, will drop by to take a look, which are the AD in BKK?

adgjl321

Reaction score
If anyone is headed to London and looking for ADs, can drop me a PM. Know a few ADs here pretty well. Of course if you only want sports model then forget about it. But if you want buy the not-so-popular models and potentially want to pair, could probably help. Pound is still pretty weak :)

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Agree. BKK has these. I just got back.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
siam paragon and there's one outside siam discovery. Erawan one no need try...it's by cortina hahaha
Talk to the Erawan. They offered me something when i got my Mom a DJ. I just casually ask those display outside not for sale i am sure can sell right. The sales persons just smile n spoke some thai.

That's where the SD pops up. When i went, they straight tell me professional series or stainless steel got none.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Saw the DSSD at Siam Paragon like on Monday. Black.

Airport has the Half gold SD n YM2 on display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.