Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to get the singtel dash $10 signup bonus for rebate mango which now in hindsight i think is neigh impossible to achieve. The event period is 1st-31st Oct and you have to make 2 confirmed transactions within this 1 month. But it take weeks for the tracking to go from pending to confirmed. My 2 qoo10 transactions from last week still at pending stage. Well, i was not expecting RM to be better than SB but it seems like they are actually worse off instead.......

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fNY2WgUl.png

They aldy stated it takes up to 90days to confirm mah, mine also all under pending since 2 weeks ago.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shopback qoo10 cap at $3 despite of 2%
Rebatemango any cap for qoo10? It's 3%

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to get the singtel dash $10 signup bonus for rebate mango which now in hindsight i think is neigh impossible to achieve. The event period is 1st-31st Oct and you have to make 2 confirmed transactions within this 1 month. But it take weeks for the tracking to go from pending to confirmed. My 2 qoo10 transactions from last week still at pending stage. Well, i was not expecting RM to be better than SB but it seems like they are actually worse off instead.......

this "2 confirmed transactions" via Rm is not applicable for Qoo10 right ?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It takes up to 90 days for transaction to be confirmed, and i see this as the exception rather than the norm. But if indeed they have to take that long to validate the transaction across all merchants, then they shouldn't be running any bonus cashback promos that require purchases to be made and confirmed inside 30 days. Oh well, hope RM can learn lessons from SB otherwise people will simply stay away if they are unable to deliver.

Reaction score

Aiya. I didn’t know that must be confirmed transactions...do they mean cashback confirmed or just confirmed the transaction is legit but pending? Like you said it is impossible unless spend during first few days of the month

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya. I didn’t know that must be confirmed transactions...do they mean cashback confirmed or just confirmed the transaction is legit but pending? Like you said it is impossible unless spend during first few days of the month

Not sure but under Cashback statues, there are these
t1VbYP2.jpg

So i would assume a "confirmed" transaction is as what's state above
Pending -> Confirmed
And since it may take from weeks up to 90 days, your guess is as good as mine as to how is it possible to attain the $10 bonus within the 1 month promo period:s22:.

eting72

Reaction score
Not sure but under Cashback statues, there are these
t1VbYP2.jpg

So i would assume a "confirmed" transaction is as what's state above
Pending -> Confirmed
And since it may take from weeks up to 90 days, your guess is as good as mine as to how is it possible to attain the $10 bonus within the 1 month promo period:s22:.

no wonder they dragging their feet to reply
back to sb then

my iherb order already arrived and it's not even registered :s22:

Last edited:

sgmem88

Reaction score
have a txn with issue in rm last week and submitted the issue twice in their website but no reply.

yesterday morning emailed them and today noon got reply and solve the issue...so their support is not fast but do have support :s13:
you guys can try support@rebatemango.com if need to

my txns since early oct all are pending...will wait and see

so far all my recent txn in qoo10 are captured by sb and rm
only 1 txn in aliexpress, dunno is bcos i start from rm website but my sb also active at the same time so cause confusion and not capture by either one? anyway this txn amt is small... so will see how it goes

aldophia

Reaction score
I guess the reason RM not confirmed is probably qoo10 not paid them yet. Same as shopback, they only pay you when the merchant pay them. Hence pending for qoo10 to pay them first.

All those cashback pending transactions is shown at gross amount, before coupon usage. So the actual confirmed amount should be smaller.

qwen92

Reaction score
Daily deal

Hey guys, just yesterday I was able to use coupon on daily deal items. Today it's not possible anymore? :(

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just yesterday I was able to use coupon on daily deal items. Today it's not possible anymore? :(

Cart coupons can be used for some Daily Deal items but not others... u just have to try them out then u'll know whether they work...

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess the reason RM not confirmed is probably qoo10 not paid them yet. Same as shopback, they only pay you when the merchant pay them. Hence pending for qoo10 to pay them first.

All those cashback pending transactions is shown at gross amount, before coupon usage. So the actual confirmed amount should be smaller.

SB pays like about 7 days after order. RM is up to 90 days. Nothing to do with Qoo10 paying them. It is more to how fast they want to settle? Anyway it is very clear now. 1% use SB and guaranteed will get cashback in about 7 days. 3% use RM and wait long long. If RM drop to 1% then they can kiss goodbye to all users.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The reason i stopped using SB is because have to constantly monitor the tracking status and chase after SB if there is missing cashback transactions, which was actually very frequent. And the kicker is all these fuss over only 1% cashback on qoo10. If its gonna be the same case for RM then i won't be bothered. It might be "free" money but hardly worth the time and effort.

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will 11/11 have higher value cart coupon than $80 one now for Halloween?

Maybe $100 for $1200?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.