Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

makingfriends

Reaction score
The only AD I know in BKK which have limited (1 or 2) sports model avail on shelf is the one at Siam Paragon. And always it disappears very quickly.

The rest of the ADs have their own wait list. And a AD at Erawan mall offers sports model on short wait list if u spend $2m baht, $6m baht if u want the SS Daytona.

And lastly, the price of Rolex in BKK is highest around the world. The no date Submariner in BKK AD is same price at Grey prices here in SG.

Just some insight after visiting the ADs in Bangkok.

just becareful guys...i wun buy from these places AD...
just on the street there are tonnes of AAA rolex...some of my friends get it for fun even though they are collector...the Daytona and Sub and YM...******* similar., i guess u can only dissect than know which is fake which is real.. if i rem...Sub they are selling ard S$200...Daytonna S$800... so, i wun really risk it...who know any AD salesperson going in for an earning and give u a replica since u are tourist...u will be gone by the time u discover....

we are talking about over 10k stuff...not $200 stuff...
if everywhere u go, and see...AD are basically sold out in sport model from Taiwan to HK, SG, Japan, China, Korea, Europe...etc...but BKK AD have stock...u dun find it fishy? and their street are full of replica...

Last edited:

makingfriends

Reaction score
Bk2Q4SF_d.jpg

Testing..
Another Blue..

very nice...next target...hahaha

BallGag

Reaction score
just on the street there are tonnes of AAA rolex...some of my friends get it for fun even though they are collector...the Daytona and Sub and YM...******* similar., i guess u can only dissect than know which is fake which is real.. if i rem...Sub they are selling ard S$200...Daytonna S$800... so, i wun really risk it...who know any AD salesperson going in for an earning and give u a replica since u are tourist...u will be gone by the time u discover....

if everywhere u go, and see...AD are basically sold out in sport model from Taiwan to HK, SG, Japan, China, Korea, Europe...etc...but BKK AD have stock...u dun find it fishy? and their street are full of replica...

I also believe that the moon landing was faked and that Mark Zuckerberg is actually a reptile.

eric16

Reaction score
Thailand Rolex AD price is the highest around the world due to the sharp appreciation of the baht, so I won’t be surprise people won’t buy cos it’s same price or even more expensive than SG grey prices.

makingfriends

Reaction score
I also believe that the moon landing was faked and that Mark Zuckerberg is actually a reptile.

u can believe in whatever u want...doesn't matter to me.

i seen tonnes of fake on BKK street...
their AD...yeah, got stock...when many places are out of stock...
well, i don't take chance for thing worth over ten of thousand dollars...

makingfriends

Reaction score
Thailand Rolex AD price is the highest around the world due to the sharp appreciation of the baht, so I won’t be surprise people won’t buy cos it’s same price or even more expensive than SG grey prices.

strangely, when i was in Swiss...i check out IWC...more ex than i got from Hourglass, despite factoring discount and VAT rebate...still more ex.

anyway...since going to spend so much, its better to be safe than sorry...
go BKK...i can only imagine myself trying to buy knock-off product...rather than going to buy a genuine product.

BallGag

Reaction score
u can believe in whatever u want...doesn't matter to me.

i seen tonnes of fake on BKK street...
their AD...yeah, got stock...when many places are out of stock...
well, i don't take chance for thing worth over ten of thousand dollars...

Shame, because those two conspiracy theories are more likely to be true than yours.

I'm curious since you're all about making friends. Did you walk into one of these ADs with stock to ask about the watches? Or did seeing SS models on display put your mind into overdrive, culminating in this Rolex/crime fan-fiction?

Next time, do the conspiracy theorist in you a favour, walk in, ask about the watches. You'll very likely be informed that whichever GMT/Sub/SD/Daytona you're interested in is for display only, but if you buy 2 "classic" watches, plus a couple of Tudors, they can let you have it. Taiwanese ADs are the same. I guess they peddle fakes too.

Vtim

Reaction score
The only AD I know in BKK which have limited (1 or 2) sports model avail on shelf is the one at Siam Paragon. And always it disappears very quickly.

The rest of the ADs have their own wait list. And a AD at Erawan mall offers sports model on short wait list if u spend $2m baht, $6m baht if u want the SS Daytona.

And lastly, the price of Rolex in BKK is highest around the world. The no date Submariner in BKK AD is same price at Grey prices here in SG.

Just some insight after visiting the ADs in Bangkok.

Ok, thanks for the info, guess the idea of getting there is off liao.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shame, because those two conspiracy theories are more likely to be true than yours.

I'm curious since you're all about making friends. Did you walk into one of these ADs with stock to ask about the watches? Or did seeing SS models on display put your mind into overdrive, culminating in this Rolex/crime fan-fiction?

Next time, do the conspiracy theorist in you a favour, walk in, ask about the watches. You'll very likely be informed that whichever GMT/Sub/SD/Daytona you're interested in is for display only, but if you buy 2 "classic" watches, plus a couple of Tudors, they can let you have it. Taiwanese ADs are the same. I guess they peddle fakes too.

its just different beliefs. probably he loses out on bkk market thats all.

wherelse most people who are more adventurous will hunt anywhere for their rollies.

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score

You are basing the credibility of the ADs on the number of fakes on the street...
So China ADs also cannot since the source of the fakes come from there?

makingfriends

Reaction score
You are basing the credibility of the ADs on the number of fakes on the street...

to each his own...i heard thing happen before..
juz asking u guy be abit wary as the watch are no small $...anyway, by all means go buy fr BKK if u hv no concern.
i wun and thr is no reason i shld get fr thr as i got my way to try on local AD.
good luck to u then.

makingfriends

Reaction score

no need...i get fr local AD. i got my sub date in 2wks n no need pair with other purchase. i dun need to go until bkk for it.
i got my connection n purchase history.

anyway...its my view n heard story before.
by all means go ahead if u got a good deal there...
i am juz sharing n u became so defensive...
any win or lost doesn’t concern me at all.

Last edited:

makingfriends

Reaction score
its just different beliefs. probably he loses out on bkk market thats all.

wherelse most people who are more adventurous will hunt anywhere for their rollies.

i heard story before...not sure true or not...so juz asking people here be wary...n NOT DON’T BUY if u so full of confident in them.

like i say...i got buy record n connection...so i get from local AD.
but not always 100% can get...juz i can expedite my wait if there is stock allocate to my AD.
i am getting my connection to expedite a sub for a friend now...

makingfriends

Reaction score

no...AAA come fr jap if i am not wrong.
china replica still not there.
why many china woman come here n go HK buy LV, not as if there is no LV boutique there? those can afford more, go France...play safe?

sbv7230

Reaction score
i heard story before...not sure true or not...so juz asking people here be wary...n NOT DON’T BUY if u so full of confident in them.

like i say...i got buy record n connection...so i get from local AD.
but not always 100% can get...juz i can expedite my wait if there is stock allocate to my AD.
i am getting my connection to expedite a sub for a friend now...

FFS, just go Grey..
Instant Gratification..🙏🏻🙇*♀️

BallGag

Reaction score
no need...i get fr local AD. i got my sub date in 2wks n no need pair with other purchase. i dun need to go until bkk for it.
i got my connection n purchase history.

anyway...its my view n heard story before.
by all means go ahead if u got a good deal there...
i am juz sharing n u became so defensive...
any win or lost doesn’t concern me at all.

I'm not the defensive one trying to flex my "buy record" that allows me to buy a "sub date". I don't have a "good deal there", I'm just trying to inform you that the situation there is not unlike the one here. Just because you've heard about something doesn't mean that it's true. People were saying that Antman would defeat Thanos by shrinking himself and crawling up his butthole, but most of us know how the movie really ended. Anyway, good luck padding up that "buy record", hope you'll move beyond subs one day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.