Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

datolim

Reaction score
What Digi Plan (Prepaid, cost, data size, price and validity) are you using? There are other Data Roaming Plan offered by other SG Telcos starting from $12 for 1Gb Data valid for 30 days in 9 countries including Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. No need switch SIM card.

So to say you rolled about $3700 (in 10 games) losing $100 to earn 1.68TP or 546PP. This is about $59.52 to earn 1TP now cheaper than what you had earlier mentioned $75. In Slot you will bet total about $500 to earn 1TP. This is not about win or lose but amount rolled or commonly known as Estimated Total Amount Wagered. In ETG Roulette you lost $100 but in Slot mean lost could be max $500 or winning if lucky known as Estimated Wins/Losses.

$600 for 3N Cruise is considered low but is this a Balcony cabin?

I am in KL at least once a month for business. DiGi is pre paid with a local number. I subscribe to a RM65 plan with 30GB which is way more than what I can use.

Yes it looks like GD has lowered the cost of 1 TP to $60 from $75. This is a very big surprise to me and I am puzzled by this. Yes it is Balcony.

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply folks.
My last posting was from Penang using my DiGi Wifi and could not respond when the ship sail to Phuket.

I bet $180 on red and black and $10 on Zero. So yes I spend $370 betting in 10 rounds. Hitting the repeat button 9 times.
So 10 rounds (expected loss=$100) 546PP? You can just bet $1800 for the same effect?

lilycll

Reaction score
So 10 rounds (expected loss=$100) 546PP? You can just bet $1800 for the same effect?

His betting per round was $370 ($180 on Red + $180 on Black + $10 on Single 0). Theoretically should be same as betting $3700 in one round instead of $370 x 10 rounds.

lilycll

Reaction score
I am in KL at least once a month for business. DiGi is pre paid with a local number. I subscribe to a RM65 plan with 30GB which is way more than what I can use.

Yes it looks like GD has lowered the cost of 1 TP to $60 from $75. This is a very big surprise to me and I am puzzled by this. Yes it is Balcony.

If you frequent KL then DiGi will be the better deal.

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Baccarat has a banker edge of 1.06% which is 2.5X cheaper than Roulette 2.7% (single zero). If you play 200 matches, the deviation is not large.

but not sure how the comp is compared to roulette

Last edited:

datolim

Reaction score
If your plan was to book a new cruise next March to Langkawi/Phuket, the member price is S$995 (DC website is $1248 include Port Charges exclude Gratuity for Citibank buy 1 get 1 promo) for Balcony excluding taxes as seen online if insufficient PP. This is quite close to what you already knew of $900 without wasting time to play this cruise.

And for the $360 you already lost, you can play without check-in your member card to win back easily with your perfect BJ. :D

I have paid another $35 into the roulette etg and got now 3405 PP.
This is to give me some elbow room in case I want to use for 2N window.

But what surprise me is that I am also eligible for 3N inside now. It would cost me 3390 PP.
Could you or others let know how many PP I would need for Mar 8, 3N Phuket cruise, window and balcony.
If it cost another $100-200 more it will be worth while for me.

lilycll

Reaction score
I have paid another $35 into the roulette etg and got now 3405 PP.
This is to give me some elbow room in case I want to use for 2N window.

But what surprise me is that I am also eligible for 3N inside now. It would cost me 3390 PP.
Could you or others let know how many PP I would need for Mar 8, 3N Phuket cruise, window and balcony.
If it cost another $100-200 more it will be worth while for me.

Window 5400PP or 4860PP after 10% disc book line - Not available but try check later,
Balcony 7500PP or 6750PP Available.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score
Changing to Langkawi for tmr cruise, I think due to weather forecast according to my host

I think is only for tomorrow cruise. The timing to Penang is bad

5.5hrs Port stay in Penang leaving about 4.5hrs too short duration for shore excursion.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
5.5hrs Port stay in Penang leaving about 4.5hrs too short duration for shore excursion.

530pm to 11pm, is too short, maybe just enough time for dinner.

Langkawi is too long, what to do at Langkawi except for the cheap cig and beer.

really cant explore much in such short duration

Already booked chauffeur and private car. Likely enough time for dinner and drinks

lilycll

Reaction score
530pm to 11pm, is too short, maybe just enough time for dinner.

Langkawi is too long, what to do at Langkawi except for the cheap cig and beer.

Already booked chauffeur and private car. Likely enough time for dinner and drinks

Just nice to take on the 3 hours taxi hire offered by those taxi drivers waiting at the exit for a evening sight seeing and makan. :D

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the drink beverage got offered on the ship at 10% discount? worth it to buy online?

I called and checked and they say can buy only for myself and not for everyone

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the drink beverage got offered on the ship at 10% discount? worth it to buy online?

I called and checked and they say can buy only for myself and not for everyone

What about Genting Rewards members?

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those at langkawi penang port klang driver will chop or not? Or better find local tour company?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Those at langkawi penang port klang driver will chop or not? Or better find local tour company?

Most of the time I will use the private car driver recommended by the cruise staff at Penang or Phuket

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.