iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
One issue I have with PsAJ is that the button cut outs. By pressing directly on the buttons after a Long time will it decolourise the buttons ? :eek:

No, unless you have oily fingers. But it's hard to say since it is not protected, other element can come into contact and cost it to decolor a bit.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clear version don’t have matte

CWktTSS.jpg

I was quite surprised too. Coming from souky

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unacceptable they never check :s13:

I got it from the same store and I think u will get the same colour since there are only 2 options - clear or smoke matte to select from.

Lol

Im ok with clear or smoke matte. So will just update here when I received it

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unacceptable they never check :s13:

I got it from the same store and I think u will get the same colour since there are only 2 options - clear or smoke matte to select from.

Haha you’re right bro. Got the smoke matte. Funny they put description as clear matte :s8:

Kamikiri_

Reaction score
Using rhinoshield solid suit with carbon fibre back now on IP11 pro max. Loved it since my ip x days and decided to stick with it.

Raised lip yet doesn’t feel like the phone has significant thickness added to it. Of course can’t compare to PSAJ and Caudabe in terms of slimness.

Kassidy

Banned
Reaction score
The iStudio got sell this full screen tempered glass, got 2 kinds of clear tempered glass, got 1 is anti blue ray one, the other is normal one. What is the difference??

slowchemical

Reaction score
Anyone bought from caudabe online store before ?

How long does the shipping takes to Sg. Mine already 2 weeks still not yet reach. DHL global mail.

Cheese Steak

Reaction score

How long does the shipping takes to Sg. Mine already 2 weeks still not yet reach. DHL global mail.

I bought during iPhone X period. Took 1-1.5 months. The packaging was thought to be lost and they sent out a replacement package.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Global mail are snail mail. Can take up to 20 days.

Should have ordered from caudabe official store on Shopee :s12:

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone ordered the latest Casetify x DHL case? Very nice but too expensive at USD79 with shipping.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.