Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

Hua_Hui

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested to experience the ANC feature of this earbuds, are there any shops that I can try it out to feel the fit and SQ?

Just to add, challenger at plaza sing, sony showroom at nex also can try for as long as u want.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those Qoo10 seller selling at $289 is it genuine Sony products?
Or just that got no warranty compare to those shops selling at $349?

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
May I ask any audio lag when watching Youtube?

YouTube its like no lag. But for big size file movies and videos, there are certain lag. If you guys cannot stand lag like me, download xplayer from android play store (don't know if apple store has it or not). Its even better than mx player and VLC.

Why I suggest this player is because you can change the voice sync in the player! (I set -0.15 to sync videos which lag)

tazzi80

Master Member
Reaction score
If I buy this from ichangi and collect during departure would there be local SG warranty? Have a $20 voucher to use.

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone update firmware already? The 360 Reality Audio sounds very promising. Reminds me abit of Creative Sxfi with all the ear mapping and whatnot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.