[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

xfool99

Reaction score
Stuck at this stupid mission, see got SSR quickly go in and then I m like wat....tf so annoyingly hard :(

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
New addition to my waifu harem. :s12:

XTPVo4t_d.jpg

IJV7dbZ_d.jpg

And next mth..... arrival of the most OP super waifu in gl to date (***Warning! Contains major story spoiler*** and pinky's tears...):

Last edited:

alexsu

Reaction score
Wondering if I should pull in the latest Tiaris/Dieharte/Luna banner.

I don’t exactly need to since I use Leon and Liana now.

But tempted to try for Dieharte to unlock Luna’s bond. I have Luna currently but not using her yet as I use Leon, Ledin, Cherie, Chris and Liana mostly. May transit to princess + Ledin or strategic + dark team. Still undecided though.

Any advice will be appreciated.

PS: Nice waifu additions 😍

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wondering if I should pull in the latest Tiaris/Dieharte/Luna banner.

I don’t exactly need to since I use Leon and Liana now.

But tempted to try for Dieharte to unlock Luna’s bond. I have Luna currently but not using her yet as I use Leon, Ledin, Cherie, Chris and Liana mostly. May transit to princess + Ledin or strategic + dark team. Still undecided though.

Any advice will be appreciated.

PS: Nice waifu additions ��

Advice: don't pull for dieharte if that is your only purpose.

Luna is one of my main char. I never bother to lvl up her atk (she is still using lvl 30 ullr's bow. Lol)

As long as you had unlocked her with lewin for toughness and lvl the bond power, you are able to unlock her centre heartpiece. Her toughness bond power and centre heartpiece are much more impt.

Her bond power - strength which dieharte unlocks has very low effect on Luna. I have dieharte, so its unlocked, but I never lvl it to save resources since Luna don't even gain any benefit from it. (Same case for bozel, ledin, vargas etc. I never lvl up the bond power -strength also.)

Last edited:

alexsu

Reaction score
Advice: don't pull for dieharte if that is your only purpose.

Luna is one of my main char. I never bother to lvl up her atk (she is still using lvl 30 ullr's bow. Lol)

As long as you had unlocked her with lewin for toughness and lvl the bond power to lvl 3, you are able to unlock her centre heartpiece. Her toughness bond power and centre heartpiece are much more impt.

Her bond power - strength which dieharte unlocks has very low effect on Luna. I have dieharte, so its unlocked, but I never lvl it to save resources since Luna don't even gain any benefit from it. (Same case for bozel, ledin, vargas etc. I never lvl up the bond power -strength also.)

Oh yes, Luna just needs mdef. Simple but somehow my desire to pull clouded my thinking.

Then it depends on how much I need Tiaris, which I believe it is not essential.

Thanks bro.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, Luna just needs mdef. Simple but somehow my desire to pull clouded my thinking.

Then it depends on how much I need Tiaris, which I believe it is not essential.

Thanks bro.

Tiaris is good for late game high difficulty.

Correction: U need to lvl bond power - toughness to lvl 5, not 3, to unlock centre heartpiece since it needs a combined bond power lvl of 35 to unlock. Lvl 3 is for those who has also unlocked her strength bond power.

Do build Luna. She is the best mounted Archer in this game.

The dark skin waifu I got is really bad in comparison.

QNLF63a_d.jpg

Gave her good equips, but she underperformed. Main problem is her talent and skills are nothing outstanding, and can be easily replaced by others.

And why they give her, a ranged char, the onrush skill. Practically a useless 2 cost skill for her.

w6zoAKH_d.jpg

Last edited:

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
What's her talent?

Correction: U need to lvl bond power - toughness to lvl 5, not 3, to unlock centre heartpiece since it needs a combined bond power lvl of 35 to unlock. Lvl 3 is for those who has also unlocked her strength bond power.

QNLF63a_d.jpg

Gave her good equips, but she underperformed. Main problem is her talent and skills are nothing outstanding, and can be easily replaced by others.

And why they give her, a ranged char, the onrush skill. Practically a useless 2 cost skill for her.

w6zoAKH_d.jpg

alexsu

Reaction score

QNLF63a_d.jpg

w6zoAKH_d.jpg

I am still deciding to go princess or strategic/dark. If princess will build ip Luna, but no ssr bow yet.

Based on the talent and skills, Clarett sounds good.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I am still deciding to go princess or strategic/dark. If princess will build ip Luna, but no ssr bow yet.

Based on the talent and skills, Clarett sounds good.

I treat Luna as a standalone char, even if majority of the chars I field are of other facs, I will still use Luna.

She is just incredible. Able to self-buff fac buff on turn 1. On turn 2, you have an incredible ranged char that can hit targets that are 11 squares away. (5 square movement, cast wind spiral to move another 3 square, and with ullr's bow, shoot at 3 square range). Even can move again after attacking if she has remaining mobility.

And yep, u need the ssr bow, specifically ullr's bow. Luna with ullr's bow and without are 2 different units.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And next mth..... arrival of the most OP super waifu in gl to date (***Warning! Contains major story spoiler*** and pinky's tears...):

Why make pinky cry! so sad.. but but that 尤利雅 is soooo waifu.... :o:o:o

alexsu

Reaction score
I treat Luna as a standalone char, even if majority of the chars I field are of other facs, I will still use Luna.

She is just incredible. Able to self-buff fac buff on turn 1. On turn 2, you have an incredible ranged char that can hit targets that are 11 squares away. (5 square movement, cast wind spiral to move another 3 square, and with ullr's bow, shoot at 3 square range). Even can move again after attacking if she has remaining mobility.

And yep, u need the ssr bow, specifically ullr's bow. Luna with ullr's bow and without are 2 different units.

Alright, got it 👌🏻. Waiting for the bow 🙏🏻

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How do u build her? As in for class and skills?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
How do u build her? As in for class and skills?

She's all about mdef stacking. So, only certain equips work best for her.

As for class, its really a matter of preference.

I prefer archer since this game already have an abundance of good flyers like cherie, altemuller, angelina and now clarett. Luna flyer has the potential of having the highest attack among all, rivalling leon in pure atk stats. But archer offers a different kind of gameplay and strategy.

Skill wise, usual for me its fac buff, wind spiral (must-have) and move again. Some prefer gale, but I don't really want to rely on the proc chance to get her away from danger.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
How do you beat timeless trial A and above?

Getting rekt there mates

It really depends on the stage and certain amount of luck. Some stage simply requires u to overpower them.

Some chars are very useful with timeless trials:

Bozel: debuff and silence (especially silence fac buff on boss stages)
Almeda: debuff queen
Luna archer: kiting strategy
Hein: teleport lure
Lester: Chain hook to hook them one-by-one for the kill

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Aww... Clarett's skin is so cute for her flyer class. How I wish it's not a echo of light aka whale skin.

JY7qZ7X_d.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.