[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RPG games are my favourite and I like to drag the gaming time as much as possible without reaching the end. To me the nearer I reach the endpoint of the game the more I loose interest in it as knowing that once I beat the game, there is nothing left for me :(

Which is why even though I've played so many RPG/adventure games in the past and yet only completed a few of them.
I tot u need to beat the game to open up reused map into 100lv dungeon n grind your way through?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
srsly so long?

still haven't start my persona 5.
DQ11 takes about 80 to 120 hrs to platinum. After that, you might still want to continue to level your chars. My playthru (Chinese ver) was over 200 hrs too. In the end still didn't fully upgrade my chars, cos those skill seeds needed are just way too much grind.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
DQ11 takes about 80 to 120 hrs to platinum. After that, you might still want to continue to level your chars. My playthru (Chinese ver) was over 200 hrs too. In the end still didn't fully upgrade my chars, cos those skill seeds needed are just way too much grind.

drop rate so low.. :s22::s22::s22:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
drop rate so low.. :s22::s22::s22:
Drop rate is not bad. Can't remember for sure, might even be 100% - kill this type of enemy, drop this type of seed. Difficulty is spawn rate, those are elites or mini-bosses, quite rare. Some only appear at night, some only when raining (so you talk to the cows for weather forecast - yes cows, don't ask - then rest in camp till it rains), and only in specific areas, so you have to really go hunt for them. And you have to equip certain items to increase luck or something to have better spawn rate. Then kill them. Remember, this is turn-based rpg, so it's time consuming (a couple of them I could rubble band my controller to farm).

The bigger problem is that by the end of the game, you are still very far from having some of your 9 attributes maxed at level 999. Some I am short by 400, even 800 (each seed gives 1 point increase). And there are like 8 characters in your party. So it is quite impossible, and honestly totally pointless apart from OCD reason. You are not supposed to max them out (not even your char levels, certainly not each individual attribute), the game can be completed way earlier before you max anything. To be honest, I only wanted to max certain attributes for certain chars, it's ridiculous to attempt more than that, but I gave up anyway (did max all char levels iirc).

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Drop rate is not bad. Can't remember for sure, might even be 100% - kill this type of enemy, drop this type of seed. Difficulty is spawn rate, those are elites or mini-bosses, quite rare. Some only appear at night, some only when raining (so you talk to the cows for weather forecast - yes cows, don't ask - then rest in camp till it rains), and only in specific areas, so you have to really go hunt for them. And you have to equip certain items to increase luck or something to have better spawn rate. Then kill them. Remember, this is turn-based rpg, so it's time consuming (a couple of them I could rubble band my controller to farm).

The bigger problem is that by the end of the game, you are still very far from having some of your 9 attributes maxed at level 999. Some I am short by 400, even 800 (each seed gives 1 point increase). And there are like 8 characters in your party. So it is quite impossible, and honestly totally pointless apart from OCD reason. You are not supposed to max them out (not even your char levels, certainly not each individual attribute), the game can be completed way earlier before you max anything. To be honest, I only wanted to max certain attributes for certain chars, it's ridiculous to attempt more than that, but I gave up anyway (did max all char levels iirc).

Max attack will do? Those skill that increase str or attack will be useless since already hard capped?

garethtzf

Reaction score
Help with remote play

So i am an nsf and i want to remote play my ps4 from camp during my free time, but since singtel has nat type 3, i cannot connect to my ps4, does anyone know how to bypass the nat type?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who got po the outer worlds? can give brief review on whether it is worth playing?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The Last of Us Part II delayed to May 29, 2020 (from Feb 21)

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/10/24/the-last-of-us-part-ii-comes-to-ps4-in-may/

it was during the last few weeks, as we were closing out sections of the game, that we realized we simply didn’t have enough time to bring the entire game up to a level of polish we would call Naughty Dog quality. At this point we were faced with two options: compromise parts of the game or get more time. We went with the latter, and this new release date allows us to finish everything to our level of satisfaction while also reducing stress on the team.

mliolukiye

Reaction score

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I somehow get the vibe that they are deliberately delaying it till nearing E3 2020 (29 May, month end) and then after SONY unveils PS5 with prices/specs etc in Jun, then say that it will come to PS5. Just speculating.

it will be for both ps4 and ps5.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.