True Capital Pro Spam Calls

L3g0la5

Reaction score
Anyone else getting spam call from this stupid company, True Capital Pro. Claim to be some Financial Wealth Investment company who wants to help you grow your wealth. Is always some ang moh sounding person on the other end. They keep calling at different times and refuse to take No for an answer. I can't block their numbers also because each time they call, the caller ID is a different number. Think within this month alone I've received like 7 or 8 calls from them le. Lost count if its for the entire year.

Have already reported to PDPC but I don't know if they are able to block this stupid spammer.

Reaction score
I received such call before. They are all pinoy not ang mo lah. I ask them how they got my number and i am going to report police. They hang my call. The are just scammer here to con us

L3g0la5

Reaction score
Yeah. Can tell straight away is scammer. I'm not dumb enough to give them anything. But the trouble is the frequency of their calls. Damn irritating.

Reaction score
Ya.. i notice their number all start from +65 6xxxxxxx. Some kind of spoofing technique. They know my name as well. Dont know u guys the same?

expression

Master Member
Reaction score
Received a call from 6086 4xxx, a lady (super loud voice with Pinoy accent) claiming from Capital Pro. I just hung up her call for being super annoyingly loud voice.

I am not sure what company is Capital Pro doing as I didn't ask, probably representing some banks for credit cards or insurance companies.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.