[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DQ11 takes about 80 to 120 hrs to platinum. After that, you might still want to continue to level your chars. My playthru (Chinese ver) was over 200 hrs too. In the end still didn't fully upgrade my chars, cos those skill seeds needed are just way too much grind.
whr got time siol. must make meaning for the grind.

ni no kuni if not for the kingdom management really a short game. but still takes hours. nv do the dlc n dungeons. too much backlog

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So i am an nsf and i want to remote play my ps4 from camp during my free time, but since singtel has nat type 3, i cannot connect to my ps4, does anyone know how to bypass the nat type?
huh I tot remote play has to be the same wifi?

your ps4 on 24/7?

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I somehow get the vibe that they are deliberately delaying it till nearing E3 2020 (29 May, month end) and then after SONY unveils PS5 with prices/specs etc in Jun, then say that it will come to PS5. Just speculating.
they port over n charge new game price later

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So i am an nsf and i want to remote play my ps4 from camp during my free time, but since singtel has nat type 3, i cannot connect to my ps4, does anyone know how to bypass the nat type?

Your ps4 is in camp and on same wifi network?

Remote play doesn't allow play over mobile network

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Indeed. However, I still only buy and keep physical games.

I'm now leaning towards digital versions of games as there are more advantages compared to hard copies.

Although I may still get the physical Special Editions of games if they have nice goodies in them.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In my previous posts, I mentioned about the 2TB HDD in my PS4 damaged due to a sudden power trip in the house.

Did a check on the warranty and was surprised to find that it lasts till 2023! So I RMA the drive back to Seagate last week and just now took delivery of the replacement drive (a refurbised unit).

It's good to see close to 2TB of free space on the PS4, though few days from now it'll likely get filled up, again.:)

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards digital too... Since the blu ray drive sometimes siao siao one lol...

*first gen ps4 here... Manually disconnected the eject button previously since out of warranty liao

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Digital good is no need keep going to change disc. Buy physical good is can resell.

Spectre007

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards digital too... Since the blu ray drive sometimes siao siao one lol...

*first gen ps4 here... Manually disconnected the eject button previously since out of warranty liao

same, had a first gen ps4 with random eject issues. End up I dumped it for $200 and upgraded to the pro. :o

mliolukiye

Reaction score
What if FF7 Remake also gets a mediocre score? Don't care, just play and see it for yourself. Haha.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unusual to see ign give low scores hyped game. Gonna wait for sales next year.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

my guess is the game is very repetitive as you play as a dhl courier going around the world to deliver stuffs. for the first 1-2 hours it can be fun but after that its tiring especially for a 20-30 hours game.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.