Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

salohcinseah

Reaction score
Is it worth to get a gen2 switch for sd Gundam crossray and disgaea 4 complete +, most likely will get smash and Pokemon too I think.

If so where is the cheapest to buy? I'm thinking of 11/11 hopefully will be slightly cheaper

PsychoMan53

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place where I can send my pro wireless controller for repairs? I gg go and put my controller in with my laundry into the washing machine last week.

I've bought a new one to be sure but I just wanna know if my original could still be saved.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to get a gen2 switch for sd Gundam crossray and disgaea 4 complete +, most likely will get smash and Pokemon too I think.

If so where is the cheapest to buy? I'm thinking of 11/11 hopefully will be slightly cheaper

What about the Nintendo Switch Lite if you intend to play it on the go only...

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
Recently been playing the switch on the TV dock, using the controllers detached from the main set.....

the controllers lost connection after an hour plus of playing, prompting me to press L and R then A

Why like that ?

After a few times of disconnection, one of the controller then can't be connected, I need to put the controllers back to the main set....

Is my switch got problem ?

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here got the Ring Fit game already?
Just gotten it from Qoo10 Korean version $87. Its all in English anyway.

Have not really started the Campaign portion. But have been having quite some fun with friends on the mini games and exercise portion.

The Ring is not a toy. Its a real exercise program. Kinda creative and really does work out specific muscle groups.

Not sure how long I'll continue to play. But its loads of fun when you have friends over cos everyone is challenging one another in those exercises.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Have not really started the Campaign portion. But have been having quite some fun with friends on the mini games and exercise portion.

The Ring is not a toy. Its a real exercise program. Kinda creative and really does work out specific muscle groups.

Not sure how long I'll continue to play. But its loads of fun when you have friends over cos everyone is challenging one another in those exercises.

i also just ordered from same seller. the cheapest of all.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is it from this seller?

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NINTENDO-...ING-CON-LEG-STRAP/670433004?banner_no=1305330

Also can the fit game be played on tabletop mode? I have not bought a switch but may do so because of this game. :D

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys
I got an offer for 512gb Samsung micro SD card @ 160
Should I hoot now or wait till black Friday?
Aiming for a couple of games currently on switch... Zelda, Digimon and ring fit

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.