[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are all priority passes allowed concurrent visit of 2 count as two complimentary visits like the one tagged to dbs altitude Visa card?
nope.. some cards offer unlimited visits for their cardholders.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 using GAGT

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Question.. if my cc only allows 2 complimentary visits per year, it means can visit 1 lounge twice only right? i can' go in lounge A then go into lounge B on the same day --> will this count as 2 visits?

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Which is the best T3 lounge for priority pass user, departing SG at 2am? Assuming I'll go lounge at 12ish AM.

Would prefer to have some light supper and massage chairs in lounge if possible :o

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Question.. if my cc only allows 2 complimentary visits per year, it means can visit 1 lounge twice only right? i can' go in lounge A then go into lounge B on the same day --> will this count as 2 visits?

Can, why not? One after the other.
Means you need to wait till next year liao for the 2 free visits to be “topped up”.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Which is the best T3 lounge for priority pass user, departing SG at 2am? Assuming I'll go lounge at 12ish AM.

Would prefer to have some light supper and massage chairs in lounge if possible :o

Just go to SATS eat the laksa drink some martini can alrdy. Got seats many many in all kinds of pattern to choose from. Can even shower
Those got massage chairs one better think twice b4 using. A lot of ppl roll around these chairs. :crazy:

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Just go to SATS eat the laksa drink some martini can alrdy. Got seats many many in all kinds of pattern to choose from. Can even shower
Those got massage chairs one better think twice b4 using. A lot of ppl roll around these chairs. :crazy:

I'm actually leaning towards Marhaba lounge after seeing the review blogs, and there are reclined seats too.

If I'm bringing in a guest via my PP card, I just need to inform the receptionist and they'll swipe twice?

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm actually leaning towards Marhaba lounge after seeing the review blogs, and there are reclined seats too.

If I'm bringing in a guest via my PP card, I just need to inform the receptionist and they'll swipe twice?

If that Marhaba Lounge is the old dnata lounge then no for me. That old dnata lounge is about 1/3 the size of the SATS lounge. The food spread is about as bad as SATS. maybe got reno when name changed?

In the earlier pages of this thread, got ppl shared that each PP card can only be swiped/signed at any one time. If it’s swiped the 2nd time in the same visit, USD27 (now 32) will be charged to the cc. This one you gotta go find out for your PP, cos each bank’s PP is different.
The other way is to use another pass for that 2nd entry. I know Maybank & CIMB also have lounge passes. OCBC, HSBC too

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
If that Marhaba Lounge is the old dnata lounge then no for me. That old dnata lounge is about 1/3 the size of the SATS lounge. The food spread is about as bad as SATS. maybe got reno when name changed?

In the earlier pages of this thread, got ppl shared that each PP card can only be swiped/signed at any one time. If it’s swiped the 2nd time in the same visit, USD27 (now 32) will be charged to the cc. This one you gotta go find out for your PP, cos each bank’s PP is different.
The other way is to use another pass for that 2nd entry. I know Maybank & CIMB also have lounge passes. OCBC, HSBC too

Oh I only have DBS and CITI cc, which both are eligible for free PP. But I only applied DBS's PP...

Anyone knows if DBS altitude card's PP can be swipe twice at once?

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Brought in my friend, but digital sign only once. They asked to see my friend and my boarding pass, and my pp card of course. Counted as two visits in this case?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I only have DBS and CITI cc, which both are eligible for free PP. But I only applied DBS's PP...

Anyone knows if DBS altitude card's PP can be swipe twice at once?

can.. counted as two usage. so no more for the rest of the membership year..

Brought in my friend, but digital sign only once. They asked to see my friend and my boarding pass, and my pp card of course. Counted as two visits in this case?
yes two visits.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

badsector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

blog reviews good.
but i tried twice visiting, simply over crowded.
the counter staff will allow u to take a peek inside before swiping ur pp

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
can.. counted as two usage. so no more for the rest of the membership year..

yes two visits.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Need bring it's dbs cc along to show them? Or just the PP black card enough?

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
citibank one doesn't appear on the pp app. how to get the ecard on it? it only shows same membership no. on the app as my physical pp card.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't had any chance to try airport lounge at T3...

Usually fly T4

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

candyass

Reaction score
For the PP cards that come with DBS Altitude and Citi Premier card, their 2 complimentary visits get reset on January 1st every year or upon the completion of the annual cycle of card usage?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.