[Software Update] iOS 13.2.3 [19/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPet

Reaction score
Apple said:
iOS 13.2 introduces Deep Fusion, an advanced image processing system that uses the A13 Bionic Neural Engine to capture images with dramatically better texture, detail, and reduced noise in lower light, on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Additional features include updated and additional emoji, Announce Messages for AirPods, support for *AirPods Pro*, HomeKit Secure Video, HomeKit enabled routers, and new Siri privacy settings. This update also contains bug fixes and improvements.

Camera
- Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max uses the A13 Bionic Neural Engine to capture multiple images at various exposures, run a pixel-by-pixel analysis, and fuse the highest quality parts of the images together resulting in photos with dramatically better texture, details, and reduced noise, especially for mid to low light scenes
- Ability to change the video resolution directly from the Camera app for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max

Emoji
- Over 70 new or updated emoji, including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emoji, gender neutral emoji, and skin tones selection for couple emoji

AirPods support
- Announce Messages with Siri to read your incoming messages aloud to your AirPods
- AirPods Pro support

Home App
- HomeKit Secure Video enables you to privately capture, store, and view encrypted video from your security cameras and features people, animal, and vehicle detection
- HomeKit enabled routers put you in control of what your HomeKit accessories communicate with over the internet or in your home

Siri
- Privacy settings to control whether or not to help improve Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple to store audio of your Siri and Dictation interactions
- Option to delete your Siri and Dictation history from Siri Settings

This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- Fixes an issue that may prevent passwords from autofilling in 3rd party apps
- Resolves an issue that may prevent the keyboard from appearing when using Search
- Addresses an issue where swipe to go home might not work on iPhone X and later
- Fixes an issue where Messages would only send a single notification when the option to repeat alerts was enabled
- Addresses an issue where Messages may display a phone number instead of a contact name
- Resolves an issue that caused Contacts to launch to the previously opened contact instead of the contact list
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Markup annotations from being saved
- Resolves an issue where saved notes could temporarily disappear
- Fixes an issue where iCloud Backup might not successfully complete after tapping Backup Now in Settings
- Improves performance when using AssistiveTouch to activate App Switcher

Fire up your Software Update today!

Last edited:

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walao! I want to sleep one leh. AirPods Pro, and now iOS 13.2. How to sleep?! :s13:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Done updating for my iPP 2017 and XS Max, 11 Pro Max in progress.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big news.

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Smart Battery case images found in iOS 13.2.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Not worthy the so call “big news” when the smart battery case already not so popular with XS. Hardly and never see people using it.

Big news.

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Smart Battery case images found in iOS 13.2.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not worthy the so call “big news” when the smart battery case already not so popular with XS. Hardly and never see people using it.

I beg to differ. It’s one of the best selling first party accessories for the XS Max.

Now whoever needs a week of battery life for your Pro Max, here you go :s13:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Stick to topic. Want to know how is he, ask him in EDMW or PM him.

ApexMan

Reaction score
https://9to5mac.com/2019/10/28/some-users-experiencing-bricked-homepod-after-updating-to-ios-13-2/

Beware

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but may i check, for iOS 13, is there any way to sort downloded videos in alphabetical or date added order? And also, for some of those videos i downloaded and transferred to my iphone via itunes, i cant seems to view the whole video name in my iphone already no matter how i tried. Anyone whose video name is extremely long (for eg, chinese variety shows) shares the same problem and have a way to work around besides using itunes to rename the video name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.