DO NOT APPLY MBA@MDIS!!!

Airpanun

Reaction score
Hi guys..I’m sharing my experience at MDIS to warn everyone who wants to study here. The majority of the classmates DO NOT have any working experience at all! They couldn't even be able to communicate in English properly which affected the overall pace. Lecturers spoke ridiculously slow and invested considerable time explaining basic concepts. Plus, there was a serious lack of group discussion and participation. The way they taught just like we were a primary student in old-fashion school i.e. one lecturer always wrote tons of theories on the blackboard and asked us to write down. Besides, Case studies were rarely provided so it’s difficult to see how the theory apply in the business word. The lectures simply teach and follow the books and students listen just like a primary school student. Besides, there was no quiz or exam for MBA students. They’d be graded based on individual assignments which some of them hired someone to do for a good grade.

Currently, I withdrew from MBA program and I seek for a full refund but the school insisted giving only 5-10% of the tuition fee regarding their unfair policy. I refused them as the classes have been a huge mismatch and absolutely disappointing. And I had to repeat my case to them several time as they didn’t communicate between departments. I was told that there's only one case receiving a full refund because he got AIDS.....

I'm contacting MOE and CPE (Committee of Private Education) but I don't know if they're the right deps.. Anyone can suggest? Thank you

yipkc1

Reaction score
Hi guys..I’m sharing my experience at MDIS to warn everyone who wants to study here. The majority of the classmates DO NOT have any working experience at all! They couldn't even be able to communicate in English properly which affected the overall pace. Lecturers spoke ridiculously slow and invested considerable time explaining basic concepts. Plus, there was a serious lack of group discussion and participation. The way they taught just like we were a primary student in old-fashion school i.e. one lecturer always wrote tons of theories on the blackboard and asked us to write down. Besides, Case studies were rarely provided so it’s difficult to see how the theory apply in the business word. The lectures simply teach and follow the books and students listen just like a primary school student. Besides, there was no quiz or exam for MBA students. They’d be graded based on individual assignments which some of them hired someone to do for a good grade.

Currently, I withdrew from MBA program and I seek for a full refund but the school insisted giving only 5-10% of the tuition fee regarding their unfair policy. I refused them as the classes have been a huge mismatch and absolutely disappointing. And I had to repeat my case to them several time as they didn’t communicate between departments. I was told that there's only one case receiving a full refund because he got AIDS.....

I'm contacting MOE and CPE (Committee of Private Education) but I don't know if they're the right deps.. Anyone can suggest? Thank you

Any sober minded individual would pursue MBA at a proper business school instead from an agent.

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh dear. Which program is that? Go public... This will give them some pressure.... Facebook... Newspaper.. Etc

lordfa9

Reaction score
Oh dear. Which program is that? Go public... This will give them some pressure.... Facebook... Newspaper.. Etc

this

MDIS is teaching the next gen of FT to steeel our jobs one leh, why enrol there?

Even PSB Academy (who is doing the same thing) has better standards of teaching. The lecturers there have to be vetted by the Uni awarding the degree

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this

MDIS is teaching the next gen of FT to steeel our jobs one leh, why enrol there?

Even PSB Academy (who is doing the same thing) has better standards of teaching. The lecturers there have to be vetted by the Uni awarding the degree

lel our local big 3 also doing the same thing
:s13:

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mdis is a hot bed for foreign student who speak broken english.
they r using singapore as a brand to go other places or here to get pr

Sai Baba

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is very bad if what you had said is true.
How much for the course fees ?
You paid all in one lump sum ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.