Mods please look into this harbinger255

Typical Sinkie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He's been targeting my threads and posts and attacking me, inciting quarrels in this forum. Is this in line with your T&Cs? Please stop sleeping and do sth about abusive forummers

Vritsme

Banned
Reaction score
He's been targeting my threads and posts and attacking me, inciting quarrels in this forum. Is this in line with your T&Cs? Please stop sleeping and do sth about abusive forummers

Understand how you feel. Was his target for bully many times. You can press report button. Show me the threads. Here many nasty ones bully fellow edmwers, when victim post message to reject their bully their fragile ego is brusied and ill words and more true colour show.

He is one of the many when in bad mood or just simply have the urge to attack edmwers will just go ahead to bully. I have enough bully from these toxic ones and staying away from them.

Last edited:

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not you attack him back too ? So that we can sleep well tonight :)

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Aiyoh.... please post in feedback forum lah... don't later kenna points and accuse mods of siding me.... :s13:

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
But but but he's the one who said I'm taking this whole internet thing too seriously... :o

I swear i don't even report anyone in the forum except to report bots... :s13:

Why u like to tekan all these guniang??
At least tekan those whose ego not so fragile...

Typical Sinkie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Understand how you feel. Was his target for bully many times. You can press report button. Show me the threads. Here many nasty ones bully fellow edmwers, when victim post message to reject their bully their fragile ego is brusied and ill words and more true colour show.

He is one of the many when in bad mood or just simply have the urge to attack edmwers will just go ahead to bully. I have enough bully from these toxic ones and staying away from them.

Reported. But mods did nothing.

Batavia King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But but but he's the one who said I'm taking this whole internet thing too seriously... :o

I swear i don't even report anyone in the forum except to report bots... :s13:

Guniang generally a confused lot....hormones imbalance...
U can take the internet seriously but pls not them...

berger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really ish typical sinkie.. little little thing want to complain

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haiz... When the guniangs all act so man here... Thought they making sincere effort to change mah... :(

Ish my fault.... :sad:

Guniang generally a confused lot....hormones imbalance...
U can take the internet seriously but pls not them...

Vritsme

Banned
Reaction score
Reported. But mods did nothing.

Be on the alert.

Stay away from toxic ones. Toxic ones can be nice to you then next moment start to attack for no valid, good reasons yet they act condescending, they deem they are all right and you are all wrong. I let my guard off when they are kind and thereafter they attack again. Toxic, personality disorder.

They are on the defence when they are exposed of their nasty deeds, bully, cyberbully. Overrating themselves. Personality disorder fellows deem it that calling their victims guniangs will make them look macho, wahahahaha, ho ho siu.... Cns.. These toxic ones share same trait - bear grudge and take revenge. Ownself make ownself ego fragile and easily bruised and conveniently cyberbully others to blame them. They are more poisonous than zui du fu ren xing.

The irony is these toxic ones being evil, cyberbully and nasty to attack victims expect victims to love them. Hahahahaha..... :D. Beyond repair. Really akin to slap victims for fun after that not happy that their victims don't smile at them. These are truly evilsss.........

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.