Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there will be hope if Young doesn't start among the back 4.

McT is just a typical player... who compensate the lack of technical skills with "hard" tackle to win back the ball.... just like Butts and Fletcher...

What about Fred.. The Brazillian we bought for 50m pounds. Supposed to have more technical skills and flair.. but blow hot and cold, mostly cold :s13:

Every time he receive the ball from DDG or our centrebacks, I always anticipate him to lose the ball leading to opponents scoring.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Manchester United defender Chris Smalling is enjoying his loan with Roma.

Smalling scored in last night's win at Udinese.

He said, "I started my journey in football ten years ago, but time has flown.

"I am now in Italy and I am enjoying this experience, I think it is very suited to my characteristics.

"I hope that in May the season was positive and the team had a good, successful season."

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
pull out them. we pull out of FA Cup to participate in the WCC. what is the big deal here.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp doing a Jose moaning about fixture pile-up

The club will not be in England during the quarter final week.

They FA will not allow them to do a withdrawal Like Man Utd back in late 1999 when they chose the world club champ over FA Cup.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Colchester knocked out Spurs right? I would like to think we are a little bit better :s13:

2-0 United win

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow, suddenly all is well now. 2 wins in 2. :s13:

Actually i'm less optimistic here. These players lacked the consistency. The one that i feel has that was AWB.

Until everyone turns up, i'm keeping my fingers crossed because once injuries start to affect the team, it will be a struggle.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, suddenly all is well now. 2 wins in 2. :s13:

Actually i'm less optimistic here. These players lacked the consistency. The one that i feel has that was AWB.

Until everyone turns up, i'm keeping my fingers crossed because once injuries start to affect the team, it will be a struggle.

Can't expect the whole team to turn up properly every game. If every game half of them turn up put in a good shift, taochio already :s13:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
McT is adding goal threats into his game. I really think he can develop into a box to box player. Playing him at DM kind of limits him imo

I follow the United reserves or the U23s time to time but honestly i have never heard of a Brandon Williams in it. Guess i’m not following hard enough :s13:

There is another youth leftback called Borthwick Jackson dunno go where liao now. Then another one in the Scottish league at Hearts on loan i think, i also cannot recall the name liao

CBJ ah. The one with a funny running style. Remembered LVG gave him his debut.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes yes Mitchell is the Hearts bloke. I think he’s still registered as a United player. How’s he doing there? He wasn’t really given a chance pre-season

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
speaking of which luke shaw like consistently on MC every season.

his pre-season work is gone man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.