RebateMango

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
There is a ShopBack thread so time to have a RebateMango one too! Anyone else started using it? Managed to get payouts? Saw very few reviews so far and some of them are actually bad - purchases not being tracked, etc =:p

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a ShopBack thread so time to have a RebateMango one too! Anyone else started using it? Managed to get payouts? Saw very few reviews so far and some of them are actually bad - purchases not being tracked, etc =:p

Was wondering how it is too. Can be used for Qoo10 too right?

ohmyglob

Reaction score
My experience with RebateMango is horrible. Purchases on AirAsia are not tracked even though click through on the app. This app seems to be a Malaysian thing... stopped using.

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried to book a hotel room

RebateMango -> Agoda -> hotel $149
Shopback -> Agoda -> hotel $149
Agoda -> hotel $129

Think the cashback is fake news.

fivefive

Reaction score
Bought in qoo10 , purchases are tracked. But it would take 3mths for payment.....:eek:

pacificstorm

Reaction score
Signed up using milelion link never get the 1k miles despite them tracking the first transaction..

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
Signed up using milelion link never get the 1k miles despite them tracking the first transaction..

I think mine got tracked even before first transaction? Although seems like it is going to become orphan miles because I opted for cashback subsequently. Think their cashback rates are better than miles..

pacificstorm

Reaction score
I think mine got tracked even before first transaction? Although seems like it is going to become orphan miles because I opted for cashback subsequently. Think their cashback rates are better than miles..

I thought they are directly credited to the KF acc?

CyberMew

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The cash back rates seems to be really good compared to shop back. Does anyone have any good reviews about this? Or they like to eat people’s money?

kajdex

Reaction score
The cash back rates seems to be really good compared to shop back. Does anyone have any good reviews about this? Or they like to eat people’s money?
Their tracking is hit or miss. And normally your cash back will be pending for a long time.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is shopback more stable ??????

the addtional cashback like super tempting

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
their cashback for shopee stated app only, but when you click to open shopee from their app, it takes you to shopee website instead of the app. really stupid

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score
their cashback for shopee stated app only, but when you click to open shopee from their app, it takes you to shopee website instead of the app. really stupid

My qoo10 purchase confirm most of the time. Shopee purchase none confirm since day 1 😑

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score
is shopback more stable ??????

the addtional cashback like super tempting

Shopback seems to be more stable for shopee. But the limitation is disappointing. It is limited to 1st 10 approved transaction per month. If I'm not wrong. Let's say u buy 3 separate items check out in 1 same cart. It is consider as 3. Not 1

Last edited:

mkx3000

Reaction score
my withdraw request on 12 Dec has not been paid yet. it is much slower than before (3 days for ocbc bank account). anyone has same issue?

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my withdraw request on 12 Dec has not been paid yet. it is much slower than before (3 days for ocbc bank account). anyone has same issue?
I also withdrew on 12 Dec. Nothing yet. Expect to wait very long

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.