Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Changes to MaxiGain Account features
With effect from 2 December 2019, the base interest rate for the Citi MaxiGain Savings Account will be revised to 50% of the 1-month Singapore
Dollar Interbank Offer Rate (1-month SIBOR). The bonus interest rate will also be revised to step up monthly from 0.05% p.a. to a maximum of
0.60% p.a.. You may refer to www.citibank.com.sg/maxigaintcdec2019 for more information.

just saw this on my e statement.

Steep cut :(
Gotto move funds elsewhere soon. Sigh.

weeasee

Reaction score
Guys what will be the next better option after the fall of Citibank Maxigain?

:s13: :s13: no wonder citibank called in order to persuade to take up an ILP with them instead

The ones I know of:
Maybank iSavvy - 2.1% (until Dec)
OCBC Bonus+ - 1.45% with min $500 deposit monthly
Standard Chartered eSaver & Jumpstart
CIMB FastSaver - 1%

Last edited:

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any catch to hsbc advance? 2% sounds good
rZDZNSk.jpg

a4973

Master Member
Reaction score
So this means that Nov will be the last month earning the "old" style of interest?

stamploversg

Reaction score
Received a call from my RM that as of 1st Dec 2019, the base interest will be reduced to 50% of SIBOR & the bonus interest also reduced to max at 0.6%. (ie. every counter will be 0.5% instead of 1%)
Time to jump ship as this work out to be around 1.5% per annual.

Anyone more received this information? Thanks for sharing. It true then really prepare to jump ship

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.