Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shaw honestly is the most disappointing of the bunch of English players we have.

Fans can see his potential but his constant injuries really quite disruptive.

Ole should look to replace him with Chilwell(English and handsome, Ed can use him for marketing) and get Williams to be back up.

Hopefully come January and summer, players like Shaw,Young,Jones, Lingard can be push out to make way for either new signings or academy players.

Jones and Shaw very disappointing for me. Fred.. I'd give him 1 more season (this) to prove himself. The rare few times he has shone.. mostly have been non BPL games.

And of cuz Lingard but I doubt he'll go. He has Ole's nudes I'm sure :s13:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jones and Shaw very disappointing for me. Fred.. I'd give him 1 more season (this) to prove himself. The rare few times he has shone.. mostly have been non BPL games.

And of cuz Lingard but I doubt he'll go. He has Ole's nudes I'm sure :s13:

Havent seen brandon williams play but apparently everyone is saying he has quite potential. Can only hope he turn out well. And yes, Shaw is disappointing. Even when fit, i dont really feel secure with him playing. He was superb before he broke his leg though.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United have two positions they still need to solve

Man Utd's form has improved with away victories at Partizan Belgrade, Norwich and Chelsea but there remain issues for Solskjaer.

"We're hitting form," Solskjaer said with a smile. "Of course, three wins in a row away from home now is good for the boys. We've travelled a lot the last week, but when you get the results, the team spirit, camaraderie, we stay together, so it shows the character of the team.

"I thought [against Chelsea] we were excellent, counter-attacking football, fast-flowing forward passing, that's Man United and we're trying to get back to that."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...an-utd-chelsea-bournemouth-solskjaer-17178200

The management & Woodward will have to back Solskjaer with funds to sign new players if Man Utd is going to be successful again. The 3 signings have been very good. Need another 3 more very good signings.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WTF~ Adidas and Man Utd have gone mad :eek:

Manchester United's special edition kit to celebrate Chinese New Year leaked

20472022-7639029-Manchester_United_s_special_edition_kit_to_celebrate_Chinese_New-a-93_1572607828031.jpg

20472024-7639029-The_one_off_strip_is_adorned_with_a_host_of_dragons_to_mark_the_-a-94_1572607842762.jpg

20472468-7639029-image-a-92_1572607811367.jpg

20472478-7639029-Fans_will_also_be_able_to_get_their_hands_on_a_pair_of_limited_e-a-98_1572608163589.jpg

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/10/dragon-adidas-manchester-united-2020-chinese-new-year-kit.html

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

2 November 2019, Saturday

Premier League 2019/20
8.30pm - AFC Bournemouth vs Manchester United [BOUMUN]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose Mourinho warned he would face same problems he had at Man Utd if he went to Arsenal

Arsenal have reportedly been targeted by Jose Mourinho as his next managerial destination.

Mourinho has also been linked with the Tottenham job following their below-par start to the season.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-news-Jose-Mourinho-Man-Utd-Manchester-United

He has a house in London. That is why he is interested in managing a club in London. It will be very interesting if he manages either Arsenal or Tottenham.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose Mourinho warned he would face same problems he had at Man Utd if he went to Arsenal

Arsenal have reportedly been targeted by Jose Mourinho as his next managerial destination.

Mourinho has also been linked with the Tottenham job following their below-par start to the season.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-news-Jose-Mourinho-Man-Utd-Manchester-United

He has a house in London. That is why he is interested in managing a club in London. It will be very interesting if he manages either Arsenal or Tottenham.

he will be better at psg. arsenal and spurs will not give him the huge transfer money to buy the players he want.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good move!

Meanwhile, United are offering free travel to the Europa League fixture with FC Astana for supporters who had booked with defunct travel company Thomas Cook. The club have chartered a plane for around 150 fans to make the 6,000-mile round trip to Kazakhstan on Nov. 28.

A club spokesperson said: "We have been working through a range of contingency plans to minimise the impact of the Thomas Cook situation for our supporters.

"We are pleased to be able to confirm that Manchester United will be operating a complimentary trip to the forthcoming match against FC Astana in Kazakhstan for those who were impacted by the insolvency of Thomas Cook.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might banana skin and lose. :o

NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

2 November 2019, Saturday

Premier League 2019/20
8.30pm - AFC Bournemouth vs Manchester United [BOUMUN]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Only when #SaudisAreIn no competitor in the market . we #power the world investment . #ManchesterUnited #Manchester #Soccer #Mufc #SaudisIn https://t.co/0QJLU9iUPh

#SaudiArabia is a wealthy country, as well as their citizens. we have the #power to invest in anything that is beneficial for us .
#SaudisAreIn #ManchesterUnited #Manchester #Soccer #Mufc #SaudisIn

It’s a big sign why a lot of companies are visiting #SaudiArabia for investment .
#SaudisAreIn #ManchesterUnited #Manchester #Soccer #Mufc #SaudisIn

more sponsors??

Last edited:

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjær on Bournemouth: "It’s gonna be a tough game. They’ve got quick forwards running in behind, direct, Josh [King], Callum Wilson, Solanke, Fraser. Their attacking prowess, it is quite surprising they haven’t scored [in October]."

Don’t mindfuk them then end up tonight they all score, then we hoseh liao

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjær on Bournemouth: "It’s gonna be a tough game. They’ve got quick forwards running in behind, direct, Josh [King], Callum Wilson, Solanke, Fraser. Their attacking prowess, it is quite surprising they haven’t scored [in October]."

Don’t mindfuk them then end up tonight they all score, then we hoseh liao

If really rojones tonight then I don't have much hope

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not just now
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/pep-guardiola-harry-maguire-173273

Pointing at a tactics board, Guardiola encourages De Bruyne to exploit the space left by Maguire, who he describes as being "not fast".

"You move here, Kyle [Walker] is here," Guardiola explains.

"You move here and he moves back. There will be space here

"Find that situation because the guy (Maguire) is not fast… (inaudible) but you will find space here."

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Last time Ferdinand and Vidic also slow and everyone complain how slow United defensive pair were.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time Ferdinand and Vidic also slow and everyone complain how slow United defensive pair were.

but they totally compliment each other and besides if you're that good I don't think you need to really run after the ball everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.