NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Teacherwip

Reaction score
hey yeah my status is still 'In Process'... based on past replies, it's common for ppl to receive their rejection email even after the processing email.. let's just wait and see! good luck to you~
Based on the replies, I think it is safe to say that majority of us in the Sept/Oct Batch have yet to receive a change in status (to ‘shortlisted’). Hopefully, the good news come next week ����.

amyyee

Reaction score
Hey so sorry I missed this but I got the processing email 1 day after you. Status still In Process. Not shortlisted. So nervous really :( Does this mean anything like rejection will come after? This is killing me!!! Hahahaha

Hey @amyyee, sooooo sorry for the trouble but could u pm me too? Thank you for doing this for us rly.

To everyone who’s still waiting, let’s try to do other stuff in the meantime. And congrats to all who has received the letter of appointment! All the best and hope your passion never burns out :)
No worries FabulousFarmer.
Am paying it forward. All the best! =)

chilipeppers

Reaction score
Hi Max_power, are u shortlisted for MTL? Have you gotten your possible letter of offer already? i am from July batch and still waiting.... sign...

I suspect they are sending out in batches. The people who received the letter went for medical checkup in the first/second week of sept. I went for medical towards the end of 3rd week of sept and haven’t gotten any letter too. I think we will probably receive news next week.

livelovelaugh<3

Reaction score
MOE School Counsellor Untrained

Hi Everyone

Has anyone who attended the Oct interview for the above position, received any updates via email or calls from MOE? What is the timeline like?

Last edited:

Circa1999

Reaction score
Hello all, this may be unrelated but is there anyone or knows someone who did a mid-career switch from a Special Ed Teacher to General Pri/Sec Teacher?

sbetta

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Has anyone who attended the Oct interview for the above position, received any updates via email or calls from MOE? What is the timeline like?

So far, there are a few of us were notified about the potential need to do EPT and availability for EPT on last Monday. I guess that if you don't require to do EPT, they would likely notify you for Medical check after 19 dec.

divannne

Reaction score
Hi, anyone gotten an email about medical exam from HR then told to wait to be contactd by Vital? How long usually does Vital take to contact you after the email?

kevinwallace

Reaction score
Hi, anyone gotten an email about medical exam from HR then told to wait to be contactd by Vital? How long usually does Vital take to contact you after the email?

Congratulations!!:)
May I ask when did u go for the interview:) which subjects did u apply for

divannne

Reaction score
Congratulations!!:)
May I ask when did u go for the interview:) which subjects did u apply for

Thanks! =)

I went for interview on 5th August. But i think the timelines might be quite different from most of the people here as I applied for Kindergarten teaching as an experienced teacher. But all the same, the wait is agonising... So I feel for all who are waiting for any communication from MOE. Lol

helloyzuo

Reaction score
But for me, my situation was a lil different. I applied earlier this year in January for MTL but wasn't informed of any outcome. But I went to do my medical checkup in August. And still waiting for my outcome.

I am still "shortlisted" in the portal.

Equally nervous....

Last edited:

Elizalmo

Reaction score
Hi all!

I’m an applicant from Sept batch. Would like to check if anyone from my batch has their status updated in Career@Gov? I did receive the processing email. However, based on the previous replies, it seems like if I am a successful applicant, I should also see a change in status in the portal. I think some older posts also mentioned that the processing email is like a prelude to rejection email. Can any successful applicant advise if it is normal not to have the status change after so long (been 6 weeks since my interview) and if anyone is also facing the same situation as me... T^T

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting ❤️

livelovelaugh<3

Reaction score
Hi all!

I’m an applicant from Sept batch. Would like to check if anyone from my batch has their status updated in Career@Gov? I did receive the processing email. However, based on the previous replies, it seems like if I am a successful applicant, I should also see a change in status in the portal. I think some older posts also mentioned that the processing email is like a prelude to rejection email. Can any successful applicant advise if it is normal not to have the status change after so long (been 6 weeks since my interview) and if anyone is also facing the same situation as me... T^T

Hi Elizalmo, may i know what postion/ subjects did you apply? My status is still 'In Process'

whyiareyeeand

Reaction score
Hi all!

We’re you asked for EPT availability?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.