Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its frustrating to see the players bring the ball till final third and then clueless of what to do with it(or lack of options to pass), worse, to lose the ball needlessly.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we concede lesser goals than most teams but we also score much lesser goals than them...:vijayadmin:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The team has no leader on and off the pitch.....

Maguire didnt even know as team captain , he will need to do coin flipping to decide ..

Young is totally CMI ...

McT will be next in line?

btw... did you guys see the injury suffer by the Everton player resulted from Son's challenge ? Very unfortunate incident..

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The team has no leader on and off the pitch.....

Maguire didnt even know as team captain , he will need to do coin flipping to decide ..

Young is totally CMI ...

McT will be next in line?

btw... did you guys see the injury suffer by the Everton player resulted from Son's challenge ? Very unfortunate incident..

Saw Son's reaction. He looked distraught, was crying on the pitch. :(

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Partnership doesn't form overnight

Remember how vidic play with Rio when he first arrive? I remember

If fergie didn't stick with them I dunno how we can see the incredible partnership.

Not saying Mag and lindelof will become that good, but u never know.

I hope so, but based on what we have seen in this new season, both look clueless in defence. Making school boy mistake of getting caught between going to attack the header or letting the ball bounce.

No communication and no leadership

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope so, but based on what we have seen in this new season, both look clueless in defence. Making school boy mistake of getting caught between going to attack the header or letting the ball bounce.

No communication and no leadership

So is players fault or coaches :s8:

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously need to consider our manegerial options fast !
don’t later lose Poch to BM ...
who then to take over Ole if that imminent day comes ?
as expected, this team will revert to type after a few decent runs
now not sure which team is going to turn up at our next match
suspect we going to draw or lose coming Europa match
EPL, Brighton up next ya ?
they are in 8th place 2 ahead of us in the table and on points

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

arsenal might go for poch.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both. Sure, it takes time to form a partnership, but I’m sure coaches will drill them in their positioning during training. And both of them should communicate during training/match time.

https://youtu.be/J1NyRKxb_eM

Look at the goal that Norwich scored, Maguire was moving from LCB towards right side when Lindelof was diagonally right side of him which Lindelof can shield that side of goal. The result? Norwich scores from the space that Maguire moved from.

If Utd were their usual self (scoring 1 goal and sit back) then this game would have ended 1-1.

So is players fault or coaches :s8:

My concern will Ole is, he is a one trick pony. When we are down by 1 goal, we will be 90% sure the game will be lost or the most fight for a draw.

Look at the way Utd played last Saturday, pressing and pressing then when Utd got possession, side way passing.

And Utd was down 0-1 before half time. Yet, Ole waited till 80th min to intro sub. Not sure if we are watching the same game, cause I don’t see the first 11 making any headway the past 79minutes to suggest Ole holding off his subs till the last 10 minutes.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I was in JB over the weekend, and thought I could catch an enjoyable match at a pub. In the end, the pint of the beer that went down turned into boiling beer.

Was the defence under a lot of pressure? No. It was an opportunistic pass into the box, and we had at least 6 players there vs 2 of them. And our 2nd best defender thought the striker might pass back after juggling the ball and stepped up to pre-empt, which turned out to be a wrong gamble. Fantastic. This has nothing to with the coaches, it was an individual misjudgment or wrong decision. I don't even recall seeing any other Bournemouth player outside the box and running in to anticipate a backpass.

Can't score is one issue, but such defending is another. Midfield was decent but not dominant enough. But the goal conceded was entirely the responsibility of the defence. While we had some good chances, we couldn't make them count.

I think we have discovered a new purpose for the club - to revive the careers of the players in other clubs who may not be as well known as those from the top 6 (in terms of reputation).

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Poch good meh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.