Which brand of Fish Oil capsules?

galapogos

Reaction score
Actually I think all the brands are about the same, what is different is just the branding. Met with the management of one of the bigger fish oil companies before, he say actually there are only a handful of fish oil suppliers in the world = efficacy should be more of less the same.

A doctor did recommend looking out for fish oil from wild salmon though, claims these are the most effective

If you look at the supplement facts, ingredients and lab tests, you'd see that there are large variances among the various products.

Adelyte

Reaction score
Anyone knows of it's normal for fish oil capsules to have white particles inside?

Normally capsules are transparent golden color. But I bot from lazada Blackmore one got white particles in all the capsules.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows of it's normal for fish oil capsules to have white particles inside?

Normally capsules are transparent golden color. But I bot from lazada Blackmore one got white particles in all the capsules.

Mine I remember is golden crystal clear.

Adelyte

Reaction score
Lazada seller claim it's safe to consume. But I dun ever recall any of my past fish oil got white particles.

They are all golden crystal clear as u mentioned.

Any idea?

ladadee

Reaction score

hi do you have a photo of the white particles inside the capsules?

Adelyte

Reaction score
hi do you have a photo of the white particles inside the capsules?

R0d5Gm9

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

OMG. I am no expert but honestly, there is something wrong with it.

From google, Blackmore fish oil looks clear to me

I suggest to return it

Last edited:

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada seller claim it's safe to consume. But I dun ever recall any of my past fish oil got white particles.

They are all golden crystal clear as u mentioned.

Any idea?

Im taking the current brand and there is no white particles. You may have gotten an expired one or imitation. Suggest you return to the seller quickly.

Adelyte

Reaction score
Im taking the current brand and there is no white particles. You may have gotten an expired one or imitation. Suggest you return to the seller quickly.

Can check with u, this Blackmore bottle got safety seal? Cos mine dun have the safety seal sticker when open.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.