New EC at Sumang Walk

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt so inside premium HDB.
High chance is those older type of HDB whereby the e 3 rooms are near side by side. Yishun woodland old design BTO almost like this model.
Usually the corridors leading to bedrooms are dead spaces.

Thus, there are some designs that eliminate bedroom corridors or minimize it.

You can also see it in some HDB BTOs where some units do not even have a bedroom corridor; usually it's found in more premium BTOs.

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
As at end sept, 27 units sold whole of sept.

447 over 820.
4LAMUNV.jpg

Lol so many stupid people, sure profit EC don't want buy don't know they waiting for what sia

Only this 27 smart ones, going to huat gaolat in future. Congrats to them.

Looking forward to the Canberra pricing, if peg to 1.2k see all the rest come back to this

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt so inside premium HDB.
High chance is those older type of HDB whereby the e 3 rooms are near side by side. Yishun woodland old design BTO almost like this model.

I grabbed this off Alkaff CourtView's BTO

48870400616_b1bfdc7d30_b.jpg

There is a similar design for 4rm units in the same BTO but the point about less dead space is reflected in the 3rm units as well.

I wouldn't call these BTOs cheap at all :).

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score

There is a similar design for 4rm units in the same BTO but the point about less dead space is reflected in the 3rm units as well.

These layouts are very good and practical, you don't waste space and pay those psf for just walking, unlike the corridors that are so common in most floor plans

But I find that it can be a little impractical for families, from experience la, when friends gather over in the living room and the kid trying to sleep inside, the noise heard quite clearly compared to when the corridor provides a buffer distance, not much maybe, but could be significant enough for some people.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
If I were them, I will convene a meeting straightaway and raise price by 10% collectively.

This is business right? We only care about our PnL. Who cares about those _____ buyers! We make them panic, make them scared, make them pay! Huat ah!

Sales tactic: Always sell hope. Sales is a process of selling a dream, a hope, a solution, that the buyer is looking for.

Dream/hope/solution: to be able to retire comfortably, one solution, is to have more cash. SG is expensive, really expensive.

How to apply in context:
Punggol digital district, university, will make this place very sought after. Your condo will rise rise rise in price because many people want to stay in this part of Singapore. You will huat huat huat ah!

Poke poke the pain point: Because your money purchasing power decreases if you leave it in bank.

Offer another solution: Good hedge against inflation. So over the next 20 years, it will go up up up in value.

Offer the dream or push the pleasure button:
Then you can sell and downgrade to a cheaper place like HDB, with a lot of cash, can retire comfortably in your golden years.

To make buyer have the feel good factor:
Congratulate the buyer after he/she bought the condo.
Remind the buyer to contact [the agent] to sell for a big profit if the buyer decides to retire by downgrading in the future.

I anyhow say one. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Lol so many stupid people, sure profit EC don't want buy don't know they waiting for what sia

Only this 27 smart ones, going to huat gaolat in future. Congrats to them.

Looking forward to the Canberra pricing, if peg to 1.2k see all the rest come back to this

Interested to take RES course? Propnex welcomes you with open arms, they will sponsor your course fees.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

it depends on how u look at it.. some ppl wont like this kind of dumb-bell layout.. mainly bcos no privacy, imagine your guests sitting in your hall, one look can look into your bedrooms .. and also, if you have young children, its kinda 'inconvenient' during the middle of the night if u need to wake up and check on them.. even though its just like 10 steps away oni..

then again, these kind of layout usually can 'save' the walkway space, hence make the size smaller .. cos you are paying for the 'walking space' also..

so really depends lor..

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Thought it will be sold out with increased income ceiling based on analysis by experts.

Seems like people above a certain level won't be interested even how cheap it is.

Do you mean u expect it to be sold out now ??

If so, developer will have price the project too cheap already... I remember 6years ago when i was looking at tampines trillant, I also consider for quite some time. I feel 800psf was quite cheap compared to its nearby dbss but there are still available units even after 1year launch in the market... Eventually it sold out when it was about to top...

I think any launch is price right if the units can move month on month and eventually sold out after 2years.. after all, normally it take 3years for a project to top anyway...

Clazav

Reaction score
Ya, why hurry to sell? Not like hawker, everything must be sold out at the end of the day.

Do you mean u expect it to be sold out now ??

If so, developer will have price the project too cheap already... I remember 6years ago when i was looking at tampines trillant, I also consider for quite some time. I feel 800psf was quite cheap compared to its nearby dbss but there are still available units even after 1year launch in the market... Eventually it sold out when it was about to top...

I think any launch is price right if the units can move month on month and eventually sold out after 2years.. after all, normally it take 3years for a project to top anyway...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not cannot make early buyers happy.

But early buyers alrdy lock in with their cheques le. Not as they can stage protest or what if dev lower the prices. Even if they back out, the initial deposit belongs to dev liao.

seanyboydad

Reaction score
I guess one of the thing is that Punggol and SK has more younger residence and most started with a BTO, MOP liao, backside itchy and looking for upgrade. Still young and can lian longer and looked for a similar location. So what's next.... Look for EC or condo. In a way, there is demand.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
A sour grape.

Isn't most decent people do in any other parts of Singapore do if they can afford?

I guess one of the thing is that Punggol and SK has more younger residence and most started with a BTO, MOP liao, backside itchy and looking for upgrade. Still young and can lian longer and looked for a similar location. So what's next.... Look for EC or condo. In a way, there is demand.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Just price $1,500. Punggol/sengkang residents more than happy to pay big bucks to upgrade.

$1500psf for EC? maybe in another 10-15yrs time la.. for now, market can oni swallow $1000-1100 psf.. thanks for the suggestion Annetyu.. I will feed back to dev..lolsss

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.