Oppo Reno 10x official

Aikon

Reaction score
Considering buying Reno 10X zoom becos of battery life, camera. Am looking at oneplus 7 pro also. Still cannot decide ......

The Oppo also supports SD card and has 2 year warranty.

The Oneplus 7 Pro has Oxygen OS and fast updates. Also a QHD+ and 90 Hz refresh screen. The Reno update is not bad either with currently September 19 security patch.

Decide on which features are important to you. I also kept the Oppo because it has auto call recording, and a good spam call and sms filter. The camera is great too.

Last edited:

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here. Just gotten a cheap 10x. Selling my op7 pro off to get back some $$$

Sent from Oppo Reno 10x Zoom using GAGT

yuanzhe

Reaction score
The Oppo also supports SD card and has 2 year warranty.

The Oneplus 7 Pro has Oxygen OS and fast updates. Also a QHD+ and 90 Hz refresh screen. The Reno update is not bad either with currently September 19 security patch.

Decide on which features are important to you. I also kept the Oppo because it has auto call recording, and a good spam call and sms filter. The camera is great too.

So u have both Reno 10X and OP7 Pro? Can give a mini review on both phones in terms of battery life and camera?

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What price and where u get your Reno 10X zoom? Can share?

got a used 1 week+ old green 10x at $550
so much cheaper compared to my oneplus 7 pro which i bought new at $1130

the biggest diff is really the Oxygen vs colour OS and 90hz screen but i guess i can make do with it since the price diff is pretty big

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So u have both Reno 10X and OP7 Pro? Can give a mini review on both phones in terms of battery life and camera?

battery life and camera is better on 10x compared to op7p.

battery life will not be entirely fair to compare since the refresh rate and screen resolution on op7p is one notch higher but camera wise i would say 10x fares better

yuanzhe

Reaction score
got a used 1 week+ old green 10x at $550
so much cheaper compared to my oneplus 7 pro which i bought new at $1130

the biggest diff is really the Oxygen vs colour OS and 90hz screen but i guess i can make do with it since the price diff is pretty big

battery life and camera is better on 10x compared to op7p.

battery life will not be entirely fair to compare since the refresh rate and screen resolution on op7p is one notch higher but camera wise i would say 10x fares better

Thanks for the comment.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that both network and Wi-Fi icon are both on the left side on the notification bar of Oppo phones. Is it possible to move them back to where they originally should be ( right hand side ) ?

googleassistant1-46b956fac8f04156c7692ac2120ddd7ed74476a2.png

Last edited:

haoKRR

Reaction score
So 10x zoom is the flagship. What about Reno series.
Oppo have so many series..

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
The rest of the reno series are crap. Only 10X is good. Only 10x has this crazy zoom. Very smooth interface and very good in screen fingerprint sensor.

haoKRR

Reaction score
The launch date for 10x zoom in SG is April?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.