New EC at Sumang Walk

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Why bounced out sia

They losing out big time man according to Merg91, in future 100% huat one, if only they held on man

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why bounced out sia

They losing out big time man according to Merg91, in future 100% huat one, if only they held on man

Bounced out units for BTO and ECs are usually due to chg in r/s circumstances. It’s likely the case for Hundred Palms though I can’t say the same might hold for Piermont Grand since it’s pretty recent, unless it’s a case of couple who are pretty undecided taking a plunge.

For hundred palms, it’s quite clear that given a huge paper profit, the bounced out units are likely rs issues which is sth money cannot rectify.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Waiting for CityDev giving 20% off this EC units ?
CityDev stock is also in recent high of $11 after UK deal.

UOL also recent high. SIngapore is just a small market of theirs. They can sell at break even and stock will still soar because of good performance in vietnam / china.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Every project has bounced units for various reasons.
And some here believe the developer is already panicking.
Like one 'expert' here says, this EC is just one of the many projects /assets CityDev owns.

Bounced out units for BTO and ECs are usually due to chg in r/s circumstances. It’s likely the case for Hundred Palms though I can’t say the same might hold for Piermont Grand since it’s pretty recent, unless it’s a case of couple who are pretty undecided taking a plunge.

For hundred palms, it’s quite clear that given a huge paper profit, the bounced out units are likely rs issues which is sth money cannot rectify.

Last edited:

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score

Ya i can understand HPR cause I know someone recently give up bidadari bto due to r/s issues, but something barely purchased 3-6 mths ago, that's quick, and they are giving up their deposit too right?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Thats the consequence of buying on impulse.

Or who knows? Developer's own people "buying" that day to generate hype and euphoria. And they will be refunded option fee behind closed doors. :s22:

haha, if only developers are so free to hype out their own projects, might as well they send more 'buyers' and make it 80% sold ?? .. now got bounced out is most likely rejected by HDB.. some buyers never declare properly.. or some appeal cases never go thru, that's why got bounced out.. those tat bounced out later part will be due to ineligibility to hold the units anymore ie doesn't form family nucleus ..

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
haha, if only developers are so free to hype out their own projects, might as well they send more 'buyers' and make it 80% sold ?? .. now got bounced out is most likely rejected by HDB.. some buyers never declare properly.. or some appeal cases never go thru, that's why got bounced out.. those tat bounced out later part will be due to ineligibility to hold the units anymore ie doesn't form family nucleus ..

in those cases where appeals failed, do buyers get anything back? Never declare properly is their own fault la so go jiak sai themselves but if appeal leh?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
in those cases where appeals failed, do buyers get anything back? Never declare properly is their own fault la so go jiak sai themselves but if appeal leh?

those cases rejected by HDB or appeal never go through, the buyers will get back their full deposit..

BrownAT

Reaction score
I feel that the bounced units could also be due to applicants appealing to change unit. They might have choosen an unit on impulse when their ideal units get taken up. I did a change myself long time ago as well.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
This EC sure can yaya papaya walk in and ask for 20% off.
The developer and agent sure say can can.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
26 units moved for whole month of Oct.

5 units sold on first 3 days of Nov.

sg6z5fm.jpg

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Confirmed by the developer that the price increment will take effect from 1st Dec onwards, as on how many percent increment, still yet to be confirmed.. those that are still sitting on the fence, do relook and decide before 1st Dec.. need any further info can PM me..

Clazav

Reaction score
The ec in sk and sbw are coming soon, so probably people are waiting to see the launch prices for these two. If higher then you will see sumang EC sales moving again.

Confirmed by the developer that the price increment will take effect from 1st Dec onwards, as on how many percent increment, still yet to be confirmed.. those that are still sitting on the fence, do relook and decide before 1st Dec.. need any further info can PM me..

Emolisher

Reaction score
The ec in sk and sbw are coming soon, so probably people are waiting to see the launch prices for these two. If higher then you will see sumang EC sales moving again.

Definitely higher, this is how HK property prices being driven so high up..

Property A launch at $1000 <- slow sales
Property B launch at $1100 <- slow sales and causes property A <- high sales
Property C launch at $1200 <- slow sales and causes property B <- high sales and people who waited regrets because property A fully sold.
Etc etc

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.