[GPGT] Gov say Ramesh qualifications real!

slenderman

Reaction score
pLHEYIRl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-F900F using GAGT

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I Ramesh, sell the condo and migrate to Canada or something.

But seriously if i, now i cao already.
Nothing much to offer here anyway.

Reaction score
:o

i THINK " Authority Don't want to make trouble with JP Mogan rah "

in SG , the authority " is kinda fear of Banks like that , because they are Money generator in the country "

SGMale

Banned
Reaction score
Save 1 Ramesh = save all 2 millions other ceca with degree mill

tanahgu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gov can never be wrong huan la
rather turn left 3 times cos they never turn right the first time

chongquan82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so who is checking rames qualification at gov

same ceca migrants

ownself check ownself

:s22::s22::s22:

CloneLover

Banned
Reaction score
my goodness.. the evidence is as clear as daylight. and the authorities refuse to acknowledge their mistakes? ha!

Ramesh did have those qualifications! He didn't falsify them! See? This is quite similar to telling us the difference of being unaccredited and being fake. What a smoke grenade!

What we want to know is why did JP Morgan hire him despite many more Singaporeans easily having better qualifications than him? Why did MOM let him in our country donkey years ago despite having degrees and diplomas from a Delhi slum?

SGMale

Banned
Reaction score
Ramesh did have those qualifications! He didn't falsify them! See? This is quite similar to telling us the difference of being unaccredited and being fake. What a smoke grenade!

What we want to know is why did JP Morgan hire him despite many more Singaporeans easily having better qualifications than him? Why did MOM let him in our country donkey years ago despite having degrees and diplomas from a Delhi slum?

Nothing wrong. Case closed. 2million ceca insg all cleared liao. Ramesh ish national hero. Tomorrow declaring national day because of Ramesh.

hako92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of cos lah. His higher education all ish legit but ish he use fake dip to take the other certs

SGMale

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry boss. My mistake. He studied 3 months for his diploma certification.

He ish damn hardworking. I studied 3 years for my diploma. 4 years for my bachelor and 2 years for my masters. He took 3 months to MBA. He ish ******* talented. I look at his achievement, I felt like a behkan loser. What he has done brought my career to shame.

ponders

Master Member
Reaction score
Its real as in he did study there and the institution actually issued the certificate that Ramesh presented.

What Govt is checking is whether he made fake certificate (making one from a institution he did not study in) for his immigration application.

Whether or not those institution is legit is out of scope.

Is like when you submit the cert from Road Safety Park to apply PR, if ICA give you PR then people question, they call Road Safety Park to ask if they issued that cert. Once they say yes, then cased closed. You only get into trouble if RSP say no.

Reaction score
As usual, special set of rule for the rich and powerful. Same same the way pap works, you cover my back I cover yours.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.