iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

ksksksks

Reaction score
GWW smells like crap to me :s13:

But light weight and full coverage. Buttons are clicky.

Almost same experience as Apple leather minus the fact that it is untreated leather.

Colour ... Nomad darker in tone. Both smell nice ... I just prefer GWW cos is a full leather case and is lighter compare to nomad

adrwong

Reaction score
Lol the first thing I remove the case from the box is to smell it ... still got nice leather smell la

Almost same experience as Apple leather minus the fact that it is untreated leather.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ks bro, yours is Zermatt or Barenia?

cWYjOmV.jpg

GWW leather case after a week

alan_shearer

Reaction score
I ordered a Barenia yesterday and it’s now on the way!

Currently using Clemence. You won’t regret it.

jtch74

Master Member
Reaction score
I assume since it is all leather, the protection would not be good since it doesn’t have TPU on the side. Am I right?

ksksksks

Reaction score
Protection is just as good as the Apple leather case.

I trust leather more over any other material. No crack or whatsoever with the Apple leather case which make use of the same French cowhide leather material as the GWW.
When u drop it, the leather may scuff for awhile but always returns to original condition.

Peesonally I wouldn’t throw my phone on the table if I were using hard plastic, carbon fiber or some metallic case. Only leather and silicone gives me the peace of mind cause of the cushioning the material provide.

I assume since it is all leather, the protection would not be good since it doesn’t have TPU on the side. Am I right?

Sephir0th

Reaction score
Yes no prob at all. There’s still a gap between the case and the protector.

Anyone here using a Mous contour case knows if it'll be able to accomodate the Spigen full screen tempered glass that everyone here is recommending?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.