Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former Melody Day member Chahee signs with Different Company

On November 8, Different Company revealed to media outlets, "We will support Chahee to our fullest ability so that she can showcase her talents as well as her unique color in a variety of fields. Please look forward to Chahee's upcoming promotions."

Meanwhile, Chahee most recently appeared as a musician on tvN's 'Studio Vibes'. She was also seen launching her very own YouTube channel afterward, and plans on greeting viewers with a new musical short-film 'Hannah' soon. Best of luck to Chahee under her new label!

1573178109-20191107-chahee.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reports reveal that PDs determined the top 20 trainees for 'Produce X 101' and 'Produce 48' before public voting even started

Recent news reports have revealed that the PDs for the Mnet trainee reality series 'Produce 101' determined the top 20 trainees before public voting even started. It was revealed that the two producers of the show had chosen these trainees themselves without any regard for voting for 'Produce 48' and 'Produce X 101'.

These revelations are incredibly shocking, considering that trainees were believed to have gone through three rounds of public voting to obtain their spots. The entire concept of the show circles around the fact that the nation is the group's producer, making the reveal of the following information that much more shocking.

The two main PDs for the Mnet reality show are currently in custody due to voter fraud charges. Stay tuned for more updates.

1573167441-20-besar-produce-x-101.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ITZY on the way to 'ITZY PREMIERE SHOWCASE TOUR MACAU 2019 "ITZY? ITZY!"'

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[FM_1.24] 프로미스나인 (fromis_9) - SUPER K-POP FESTIVAL INDONESIA 2019

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GMarket has changed their IZ*ONE image on their official SNS and ColorgramTOK stores has been seen removing IZ*ONE endorsement stands and panels from the store (refer to picture below) You can see them putting it on top of a dolly and taking it away

EIwjwWcUcAE8dCa.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taeyeon Amazes With Cover Of Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy” and More On “Begin Again 3”

The November 8 episode of JTBC’s “Began Again 3” showcased the group’s final day of busking, which took place in Amsterdam. During a performance in the square of Leidseplein on their last day, Taeyeon covered Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy” and performed her 2016 song “Rain.”

Later that day, the team members busked in Dam Square. Paul Kim and Taeyeon sang “Say Something” by A Great Big World (featuring Christina Aguilera), and Taeyeon covered Dickpunks’s “When I Go to the Pharmacy” (literal title).

The “Begin Again 3” cast also teamed up to perform a beautiful rendition of “Remember Me” from the film “Coco.”

Ottoke

Reaction score
Will be moving all izone related chats to the official thread for housekeeping purposes

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IZ*ONE's movie release confirmed to be postponed

On November 8, the distributor said "'Eyes On Me: The Movie' is set to be premiered on November 15, however, we are so sorry to announce that the company has to delayed reluctantly the movie's premiere.”

This news follows the postponement of IZ*ONE's album release and comeback showcase.

Read the distributor's full official statement below:

"This is the distributor of the movie "Eyes On Me: The Movie".

"Eyes On Me: The Movie" is a movie depicting the actual situation of IZone's concert, which set to be premiered on November 15 (Friday), however, we are so sorry to announce that the company has to delayed reluctantly the movie's premiere.

Once again, we apologize to announce the news of unexpectedly delaying the movie’s premiere to the fans as well as the audience who are looking forward to the release of “Eyes On Me: The Movie“.

We sincerely hope to get the audience’s sympathy.

Thank you."

1573270676-277738-l.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ELRIS demonstrate their a capella chops in music teaser for new single 'Miss U'

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The composer for IZ*ONE's 'Neko Ni Naritai' ('I Want To Be A Cat') begs for the group to not disband

Shintaro Fujiwara, the composer for IZ*ONE's song "Neko Ni Naritai" ("I Want To Be A Cat"), has taken to his personal Twitter to express his feelings on the recent petitions, asking the project group to disband.

In his tweet, he said,"I beg you, please don't let them disband. There are still lots of songs I want to write for them, songs I want them to sing. They still have a long way to go. I'm not able to do anything but, somehow please." (translation from@fujii_itsuki)

He then added a photo of his signed album of 'HEART*IZ' to the Tweet.

1573269180-ei0zz-uyair29o.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahn Joon Young PD under suspicion of accepting drinking establishment services worth 100 million KRW from entertainment labels

On November 9, media outlet 'Newsis' revealed additional details regarding the police's ongoing investigation into Ahn Joon Young PD's vote rigging and broadcast manipulation accusations.

Ahn Joon Young PD was arrested by police back on November 5 alongside 3 other individuals for charges of fraud, broadcast manipulations, accepting bribery, etc. According to 'Newsis', Ahn Joon Young PD began accepting bribes from entertainment agencies in regard to his 'Produce' series since January of 2018 - approximately 5 months before the premiere of 'Produce 48', and approximately 6 months after the end of 'Produce 101' season 2.

Police believe that the PD continuously received bribery in the form of drinking establishment services worth over several 100 million KRW (over ~ 86,000 USD), from January of 2018 until July of this year, when 'Produce X 101' came to an end. The PD's drinking establishment services allegedly also included the presences of hostesses.

1573262023-20191108-pd.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blue House petition started to ban X1 and IZ*ONE

A Blue House petition has been revealed to be in place asking to ban X1 and IZ*ONE after the show became wrapped up in a voting fraud controversy.

The petition was submitted on November 7 and is titled 'ban IZ*ONE and X1 from all terrestrial broadcasts'.

Part of the petition states: "The debuted X1 is currently blocked from performing, but IZ*ONE is acting as if nothing happened and are preparing for a comeback. This entire situation is the program's way of mocking us. Ban these groups from appearing on terrestrial broadcasts."

It seems like the anger is growing as recent reports revealed that the top 20 contestants of both 'Produce 48' and 'Produce X 101' were chosen even before the public voting started.

1573253982-bluehouse.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Former 'Produce 101' Contestant Lee Suhyun to debut as a solo artist

Former 'Produce 101' contestant Lee Suhyun has released video and photo teasers of her upcoming solo debut under HG Entertainment.

Previously Suhyun was a member of project group I.B.I and was a pre-debut member of the girl group DAYDAY before they disbanded before making a debut.

She will be debuting with the song "Blah Blah" (쉿) and will be going under the stage name "Luri" (루리).

1573250446-luri-blah-blah-promotional-photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.