Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hey sup.. long time never browse the forums here. I am buying some health supplements for myself, getting old already. I was wondering if anyone could spare me a coupon to use with an $85 dollar purchase. Thank you! Please pm me!

Last edited:

sgreview

Reaction score
I played and got more than 400, but cannot redeem the 3 stars! in the end only can get 1star.. :s11::s11:

and sometimes, I dun understand how their limit on voucher works? Few days back, I was trying to get a voucher, kept saying winning max alr.. Nvm.. So i went ahead and purchase something.. and just for the fun of it, I tried again on the same day, and wala.. gave me the same voucher I wanted to get in the morning.. :s11::s11:

Yeah! Finally get my qpoints! More than 600 for the tap game!

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lexar 1tb ssd for $99. Spec sheets never clearly state but seems to be using 3d nand(but not sure what kin). Local seller Techdeals so sld be with local warranty.

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Same problem for me. I readded everything to the cart and I still cant apply the voucher on Live10.

How to use the live10 voucher?
Tried to apply it but received msg can only apply on live10 app.
Yet the app cannot view my qoo10 cart item. So unable to apply voucher

inside Live10,

click left (i think ish Home)
got a settings icon (Gear)
change "qoo10.com" to "qoo10.sg"

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
Tap over 400 got 50 pts. Today over 500 can only claim 2 stars
TCtTekKl.jpg

Sent from Vivo 1725 using GAGT

mkx3000

Reaction score
i have requested for cash out (rebatemango). how long does it take to receive the $?

vamprose

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know does the 1 for 1 buddy deal thing works? I add in one qty and pay they will ship two qty?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.