Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

lGtayl

Reaction score
Hello guys. My virgin experience today driving grab. Drove from 1:32pm to 8:30pm. 13 trips $199... thanks for the replies earlier to get me started. Anyway a seriously noob question because I just blindly whack today, why must input money in credit wallet and let grab deduct? I thought they only take 20% of fare?

Input in my wallet also can

lGtayl

Reaction score
Will you reject ATBs if they ask you out before dropping off and you’re attached :)

Go la. Attached means cannot go out with others ? Have to see intention and rmb to let your other half know.. scarley she want to give you stock tips or soccer tips leh ?

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
QCNAxR1.jpg

CHIONGING DOWN SINMING GRAB SIGN UP NAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if like that, won't people choose taxi option? :(

Neyney91

Reaction score
All sho piang no time pcw. I keep car liao. Those otr, all the best! Just now PU with surge fares but tio stare by green lanterns :o

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All sho piang no time pcw. I keep car liao. Those otr, all the best! Just now PU with surge fares but tio stare by green lanterns :o

Even lazy driver like me also drive relax relax today. No pressure for pax and no need CP much.

But got 1 pax stay condo, give me funny instructions, p/up diff loc go basement etc. But when I reach he at guard house lol.
I think he got educated by previous driver liao!
I was already preparing to charge 5 extra. :D

Neyney91

Reaction score
Hahhaa just now also funny. PU at tj rhu area. Pax msg me say dont need come in. He come out to the main road for me :o

Even lazy driver like me also drive relax relax today. No pressure for pax and no need CP much.

But got 1 pax stay condo, give me funny instructions, p/up diff loc go basement etc. But when I reach he at guard house lol.
I think he got educated by previous driver liao!
I was already preparing to charge 5 extra. :D

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Think too many no longer entertain going into basement

Yes, especially after 30 Sept. Must teach them English. If at the guard house have a BIG BIG sign saying Pick Up / Drop Off, then that is the place.

Why must go to basement? Unless u want me to park the car, go to your Condo to drink coffee. Waste time n petrol.

I will only go to the basement for Condos like the 1 in Jurong East street 32. No PU/DO at Guardhouse.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think too many no longer entertain going into basement

Perhaps the message is getting thru. I nvr reply to a single 1 of his messages, so I guess he realised, the trick wasn't gonna work and an extra charge was coming.

Another happy incident, accepted 1 grab share (wait) I will sometimes play ard with ar/cr. If too many ar reject, then I'll use cr next. So this was accepted with a view to cancel. But I dilly dally as usual, in the end pax cancel after 5 mins and now will incur the 4 penalty. A good lesson not to be cheapo.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile from FB (not me, my cancel rule a bit different):

My cancellation rule
1) rider send msg "please come faster". I CANCEL WITHOUT REPLY
2)rider not at location as per application. I CANCEL AFTER CONFIRMATION OF WRONG PICKUP LOCATION
3) rider send msg"where are you now, why take so long". I CANCEL WITHOUT REPLY
4) rider is not happy from his/her voice during call to confirm pick up. I HANG UP AND CANCEL.
so shiok and save my day being ruined by idiot rider.

My cancel rule depends on my 'Kumar incentives and charges applicable'

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
This kind cannot remain as friends one :)

Go la. Attached means cannot go out with others ? Have to see intention and rmb to let your other half know.. scarley she want to give you stock tips or soccer tips leh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.