DEPENDANTS' PROTECTION SCHEME (DPS)under LIFE protection

GREAT TOTALHEALTH (A.K.A. TOTAL HEALTH) PLATINUM under health protection

GREAT SUPREMEHEALTH (A.K.A. SUPREME HEALTH) P PLUS

What is the difference between all 3?

kuang89

Reaction score
Thanks!!!!

How does this "rider" concept works?

Basically for all main shield plans, there is some form of co-payments in deductibles (how much you pay first) and co-insurance (10% of total bill to be borne by you).

Having a rider can either cover this co-payment completely or reduce it to 5% co-insurance capped at $3500 with no deductible except for AVIVA.

If you are on GE, the premiums would be expensive compared to AIA/Raffles/AXA/NTUC.

AIA now has highest coverage limit of $2 mil (if AIA panel) and pre/post hosp coverage of 13 months. That’s the highest in the market despite being competitive premiums wise.

I’m an IFA that is able to distribute products from multiple insurers that’s why I’m able to compare across them.

Speak to me to find out more. Hope my reply helps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.