Which is the last year in which HDB Masionette flats were built?

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Around 1999. The newest Massionate has bomb shelter in it. Means the second level common room walls is quiete thick as well.

K0iKssG.jpg

Which was the last year in which HDB Masionette flats were built?

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s just me! I can tell the floor plan from any HDB Block and the year built just by looking from the facade of the block. Not sure how to explain but I got a thing for floor plans since young.

Just one look from the facade I can tell the layout, year built & floor size. From there I just Google the block number and find the floor plan.

Areas with last batch of Massionate build.
>Sengkang
>Sembawang
>Admiralty
>Senja/Jelapang (Bukit Panjang) , No bomb Shelter.

May I ask where to get this info from?

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score
It’s just me! I can tell the floor plan from any HDB Block and the year built just by looking from the facade of the block. Not sure how to explain but I got a thing for floor plans since young.

Just one look from the facade I can tell the layout, year built & floor size. From there I just Google the block number and find the floor plan.

Areas with last batch of Massionate build.
>Sengkang
>Sembawang
>Admiralty
>Senja/Jelapang (Bukit Panjang) , No bomb Shelter.

Just curious, do you own your own home yet?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.