Best Pricing China to Singapore Sea Small Parcel Available. (Ship For Me & Buy For Me Service)

pure rain

Reaction score
Hi, I’m trying to shipped bulky furniture and home lightings from tao bao to SG. Please advise. Thanks

meluka

Reaction score
Shipping China to Singapore

Please send me a PM on the quotation and your email contacts. Thanks

Pang.s

Reaction score
Hi would like to ship some 3rd party insta360 battery. Would like to know the pricing

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi would like to ship some 3rd party insta360 battery. Would like to know the pricing

Hello

I think I replied you on the whatsapp already as someone ask me the same item I believe its you right. If just afew pcs and the packing issnt huge it should be within 1kg which is $11, additional kg will be $8.50

Regards
Ken

Jellodine

Reaction score
Hello

I think I replied you on the whatsapp already as someone ask me the same item I believe its you right. If just afew pcs and the packing issnt huge it should be within 1kg which is $11, additional kg will be $8.50

Regards
Ken

Hi, just to clarify, so if I want to get an item that weighs around 15kg to be shipped via sea, it’s $11 + 8.5*14 = $130?? Sorry I’m a little confused

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, just to clarify, so if I want to get an item that weighs around 15kg to be shipped via sea, it’s $11 + 8.5*14 = $130?? Sorry I’m a little confused

If the chargeable weight is 15kg then it will be 15kg X 2.2 which is $33 before tax door to door via sea.

If its air then it will be $130.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.