Best Pricing China to Singapore Sea Small Parcel Available. (Ship For Me & Buy For Me Service)

nocomment

Reaction score
shipping rowing machine

Hi can I get a quote on shipping a rowing machine from Taobao. 2.1mx0.5mx05m

Also I would like to ask is it possible to ship external laptop batteries via sea and how much would it cost to bundle.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi can I get a quote on shipping a rowing machine from Taobao. 2.1mx0.5mx05m

Also I would like to ask is it possible to ship external laptop batteries via sea and how much would it cost to bundle.

If I did not remember wrong you msg me via whatsapp already. Laptop batteries no issue via air or sea.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
will this service give us an address so the item from the online store can be sent to and you guys will collect and ship back to sg? also with that said above, the process how long? and what are the other misc charges if any, eg. tax?

Yes you will be given an address with other details then you can use it immediately. We will check and consolidate your items based on your form then send them back to SG for you. We shipped every Tue and Fri now and it will take around 10-12 days usually for you to get it. Tax is chargeable for all amount for sea. Check your pm for more details. Thank you.

Regards
Ken

vincent829

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for forwarder service to ship items bought from taobao to SG.
May I know your latest pricing for air and sea freight?
Do you have a website for item tracking? So that I know it is received at your store in China and track the shipment to SG etc?
Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for forwarder service to ship items bought from taobao to SG.
May I know your latest pricing for air and sea freight?
Do you have a website for item tracking? So that I know it is received at your store in China and track the shipment to SG etc?
Thank you.

Check your pm :)

kbofdibo

Reaction score
Hi I would like to know what’s the shipping fees if I need to ship 2 carpets 180cmx200cm from a China address to SG?

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi I would like to know what’s the shipping fees if I need to ship 2 carpets 180cmx200cm from a China address to SG?

Hello need to know the packed up parcel measurements and weight to calculate the prices for you.

Regards
Ken

Ghost^recon

Reaction score
so if i buy from taobao? where do i ask them to ship to u?

u got a warehouse in china or something?

can shipping lithium battery gadgets and paint?

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
so if i buy from taobao? where do i ask them to ship to u?

u got a warehouse in china or something?

can shipping lithium battery gadgets and paint?

Yes got warehouse in China Guangzhou. Batteries no issue. Paint if not in spray cans also ok. Check your pm :)

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
can ship cartons of ginseng wine? like 6 bottles in a cartoon?

Alcohol stuffs need to have permit, do you have it? If its on commercial basis I can help you with it. ;)

Ghost^recon

Reaction score
Not recommend use this guy. Attitude like **** and takes 5 to 10 hours to reply whatsapp. Imagine u gan jiong your parcel but this guy dont reply msg.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not recommend use this guy. Attitude like **** and takes 5 to 10 hours to reply whatsapp. Imagine u gan jiong your parcel but this guy dont reply msg.

Fracture my right hand lately so abit slow in reply. Sorry about it. Anything urgent best is to call me up directly. Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.