Be altered to SMD8640A

awenzh

Reaction score
Watch out for the car SMD8640A. Hit and run in NUS car park 5/Nov/2019 around 8pm while my car was parked there. A police report has been filed.
My car camera was triggered by the impact and shakings can be observed in the beginning of the video. The driver knew he hit my car because he moved forward and stopped to check his car towards the end the video clip which is recorded by my car camera. Good car drove by a lousy guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=cvZDZmGnNVw

awenzh

Reaction score
Report TP lor. Post here for vigilante action meh.

Happened to me for the first time. Never prepared for it before. Just not feel good that it happened in Singapore.
Also remind drivers check your cars for such accidents. I overlooked it when I drove home last Tuesday evening.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watch out for the car SMD8640A. Hit and run in NUS car park 5/Nov/2019 around 8pm while my car was parked there. A police report has been filed.
My car camera was triggered by the impact and shakings can be observed in the beginning of the video. The driver knew he hit my car because he moved forward and stopped to check his car towards the end the video clip which is recorded by my car camera. Good car drove by a lousy guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=cvZDZmGnNVw

If you have made a police report, you should not posting the video to public and let the legal handle it.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thing with car cam is... don't put anything that reflects off the windscreen on the dashboard. You're lucky this time it's not sunny and the car plate is captured. During day time, you might not capture anything at all when the heat shield is brightly reflecting in the camera.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Happened to me for the first time. Never prepared for it before. Just not feel good that it happened in Singapore.
Also remind drivers check your cars for such accidents. I overlooked it when I drove home last Tuesday evening.

You learnt your lesson. Always check car before drive off. It happened and always happening in Singapore dude.
Hopes you get that owner soon. Claim him gao gao.

bh10101

Reaction score
You learnt your lesson. Always check car before drive off. It happened and always happening in Singapore dude.
Hopes you get that owner soon. Claim him gao gao.

is not about claiming gao gao. is the process of getting the claim for the damage & repair.. too much time wasted :(

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is not about claiming gao gao. is the process of getting the claim for the damage & repair.. too much time wasted :(

Yes. This is all about claiming. No other choice available mah. More time if involved injury. :o

awenzh

Reaction score
Thing with car cam is... don't put anything that reflects off the windscreen on the dashboard. You're lucky this time it's not sunny and the car plate is captured. During day time, you might not capture anything at all when the heat shield is brightly reflecting in the camera.
Agree with you. I will ask for a covered parking lot.

awenzh

Reaction score
Yes. Pressure of uncertainty for ppl for the first time like me.
I need to find where to report to police. Never did it before and I though I need to drive to police station originally. Fortunately, someone told me I could report online.

Contact insurance and drive to workshop during weekend.

Mess up my plan for life and job.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.