Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
They want increase number of subscribers. Offering the discount to existing customers does not help increase sub count.
sad but true. lots of promos/incentives for those who are switching from another telco, but not much for current subscribers who wish to recontract. until telcos change this mindset, there will always be subscriber churn, and that's about it

squarepipe

Reaction score
That why as a customer we need to play along with the game to take full advantage of the situation. Basically just choose a no contract plan over one with contact and port out whenever there is a better deal.

sad but true. lots of promos/incentives for those who are switching from another telco, but not much for current subscribers who wish to recontract. until telcos change this mindset, there will always be subscriber churn, and that's about it

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but seriously circle life can make it one or not ah? i know they use m1 network and m1 network has known to have issues.

besides, other than network speed and coverage, is there any known issues for circle life in terms of receiving bank OTP, overseas roaming etc?

well it's up to u bah... if u are like grab driver and need very good coverage everywhere then i dunno M1 network ok or not...

but for me i don't need coverage everywhere... i can live with some areas coverage not so good...

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ic. telcos really do not value existing customers and they value betrayers from other telcos. haha. :D

indeed...!! i was with circles.life then i ported to redone... now i am porting back to circles.life... imagine if i never ported to redone then i can't apply for this promo.... :D

regards,
wacky

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi !

Got confused.

For RedOne, it's roaming for voice calls only in malaysia or

roaming for data as well ?

PS: oh... found the answer in the small print... 1 Bundled Mobile Data can be used in both Singapore and Malaysia.

Last edited:

my6600

Reaction score
Every month by right you pay $28
So now with this 11.11 promo you get $11 off(11.11 promo) + $10 off(port in number from other telco)

$28-$21
so it's $7 per month lah

yeah. and now registration $38 is waived. so another $38 saving.

I use circles life $0 as primary line. No issues with receiving SMS, calls and the occasional data usage.

i see. good to know that.

Circles min. need 2 months before you can port out ah?

oh yeah. this is important. is there any minimum period to serve before i can port out. I think for starhub can port out any time for their sim only rite?

however, circle life website says cancel anytime. so i assume by rite any time can cancel or port out?? anyone can confirm? this is importatn.

well it's up to u bah... if u are like grab driver and need very good coverage everywhere then i dunno M1 network ok or not...

but for me i don't need coverage everywhere... i can live with some areas coverage not so good...

regards,
wacky

yeah. indeed. if singtel and starhub, no need to worry about coverage and speed. only m1 has this concern. too bad they only have one day offer, else can just sign a new line to test connection first before porting over.

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah. and now registration $38 is waived. so another $38 saving.

i see. good to know that.

oh yeah. this is important. is there any minimum period to serve before i can port out. I think for starhub can port out any time for their sim only rite?

however, circle life website says cancel anytime. so i assume by rite any time can cancel or port out?? anyone can confirm? this is importatn.

yeah. indeed. if singtel and starhub, no need to worry about coverage and speed. only m1 has this concern. too bad they only have one day offer, else can just sign a new line to test connection first before porting over.

Min 2 months and take note that you need to cancel before it hits the 1st day of the 3rd month. Else kena extra 1 mth subscription, for the 3rd mth.

terrixtur

Master Member
Reaction score
Between the 11.11 Circles Life $7 plan and the now phased out MyRepublic Uno $8 plan, which is more worth it in your opinion?

20GB vs 1GB
100 mins (both outgoing and incoming) vs 1000 outgoing, unlimited incoming mins (capped at 10000mins for fair usage)
25 SMS vs 1000 SMS

sellun

Reaction score
Those porting to CL $7/MTH today remember to use shopback for $15 cashback! Earn back 2months of phone bill.. haha don't know how CL earn from this...

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those porting to CL $7/MTH today remember to use shopback for $15 cashback! Earn back 2months of phone bill.. haha don't know how CL earn from this...

Wasted doesn’t apply for CIS and number transfer :(

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

Valid for the promo?

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Between the 11.11 Circles Life $7 plan and the now phased out MyRepublic Uno $8 plan, which is more worth it in your opinion?

20GB vs 1GB
100 mins (both outgoing and incoming) vs 1000 outgoing, unlimited incoming mins (capped at 10000mins for fair usage)
25 SMS vs 1000 SMS

errr the 2 plans target very diff customers wor... myrepublic one good for ppl who don't use much data but make alot of phone calls... circles.life good for ppl who use alot of data but hardly make calls...

get both if u need alot of data and phone calls... :D

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wasted... i applied for the $7/mth liao didn't know about the shopback $15 cashback.... :(

regards,
wacky

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score

May I know to get the $15 cashback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.