Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
I got the email of payment confirmation... NRIC validation and collection e-mail all at the same time -- shortly after i submitted my order...

so i suspect they pre-delivered the SIM cards to various post office... so when u choose self collection from post office they simply just allocate a SIM card to you... which is why self collection is faster than delivery option... :)

regards,
wacky
Singpost already have a stack of new SIM cards. All the have to do is tag that new SIM card to your account and it's done.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

my6600

Reaction score
just received notification sms and email from circles.life that my ID has been valided, now just need to wait for the sim card delivery tomorrow.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
yep I got my Circles sim from SingPost this morning. just signed up yesterday evening. number port in will happen midnight, fingers crossed...!

petricnah

Reaction score
Currently on M1, getting DL with the data. Signal is strong but data not moving.
Anyone on GiGa? I remember someone said cannot share as Hotspot in SG, is the issue solved? Any problem receiving OTA during roaming? This is one of my concerns b4 porting over.

Posted from PCWX using SM-N975F

yuanzhe

Reaction score
As a previous circles life user, their coverage especially underground at mrt tunnels are very bad. Singtel on the other hand can cover underground very well

All areas? I understand that M1 reception along NE line is bad. But I heard
there has been improvement recently.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice. you guys are so good, all got time to collect from singpost. haha.

collect after work...?? cos it happens that my work place nearby got post office that opens late daily... so after work i could just pop by post office to collect my card... :)

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you guys use 20GB a month? I can't even hit 3GB :s11:

i can't either... i also cannot hit 3GB (i could if i want to but i have TPG right now so my main line i cannot hit 3GB) but i am more interested in the $7/mth.... cos it means my bills is lower now... :D

regards,
wacky

my6600

Reaction score
How do you guys use 20GB a month? I can't even hit 3GB :s11:

if you dun use it for video streaming such as youtube etc. if you do use it, to be frank, even 20GB is not enough.

if consider that one is using the data normally for just web surfing, social media etc., 7gb to 8gb monthly is quite reasonable.

so technically 20gb is more than sufficient for anyone. no harm to have more even you do not use it. not to mention it is only $7/mo. my only concern is that it is using m1 network, and m1 network is known to have issues with coverage and speed, so one may not be easy to fully utilise the 20gb even if they want to. ;)

my6600

Reaction score
Currently on M1, getting DL with the data. Signal is strong but data not moving.
Anyone on GiGa? I remember someone said cannot share as Hotspot in SG, is the issue solved? Any problem receiving OTA during roaming? This is one of my concerns b4 porting over.

how bad is it for m1 network? happened 90% of the time or what? :s11:

petricnah

Reaction score
how bad is it for m1 network? happened 90% of the time or what?
:s11:

Not 90%, just that when you need it and it is not there very peck Chek. I m with Starhub for many years, seldom encounter this. When signal is weak, I can tell data is slow.
But with M1, I encountered this frequently when I port over in June. The problem with M1 is that usually signal is OK/good, but data not transmitting.

my6600

Reaction score
Not 90%, just that when you need it and it is not there very peck Chek. I m with Starhub for many years, seldom encounter this. When signal is weak, I can tell data is slow.
But with M1, I encountered this frequently when I port over in June. The problem with M1 is that usually signal is OK/good, but data not transmitting.

i was with singtel before i port over to starhub now. both are having excellent coverage and speed anywhere anytime even underground MRTs. no complaints at all.

i only switched to circles.life yesterday due to the non-resistible deal for 11.11 yesterday. will get the sim card tmr and wait till the service to activate on 14 nov. hope it is good. if not good, i will jump ship again. hahaha. good thing to be on no contract plan.

i hope it is really not that bad though. my last time with m1 is close to 10 years ago. that time the connection is also not good and eventually i switch to other telcos.

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup last time when I was using iPhone 3, 4 the m1 data reception in mrt underground for red line quite poor can’t even use internet at most of the stations but that was 10 yrs ago. So now giving CL a try since $7 only. =:p

I didn’t use shopback also...not a user of that app. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.